Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF members welcome!

VGPolyglot said:
DarthVolod said:

No, even our crazy leftys on this site (looking at you VGPolygot) are probably too right of center for them to handle. 

Someone hurts their ridiculously fragile feelings and they will be running to the mods to ban everyone in sight; old habits die hard.

Well, there's only one way to find out!

Experiments that we know the results of can be skipped.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

Ethomaz welcome gaf brother!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Ljink96 said:
Do Gaf users even care about VGC, is there some sort of affinity I should know about?

I think I was permabanned from gaf for mentioning vgchartz too much. And that at the time I was fearful of China. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Ka-pi96 said:
We've already got too many filthy sjws here, no more please!

Yeah. We're definitely full up on SJWs....

Not a single new user in this topic, I think we're safe.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ljink96 said:
Do Gaf users even care about VGC, is there some sort of affinity I should know about?

I think I was permabanned from gaf for mentioning vgchartz too much. And that at the time I was fearful of China. 

Lol, wow that's nuts. I doubt if Gaf members do come that it'd end peacefully going by this. Or was this more of a mod fetish to ban vgc from being mentioned?

Welcome

Though are there any gaf members that joined? :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I was Chartz before turning to Gaf, so do I fit the bill?

I love Neogaf due to the community. Since it was so large and active, you would always find someone to talk about regarding whatever you pleased, and the community threads are excellent. I always ignored the political and religion posts.

Ljink96 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Lol, wow that's nuts. I doubt if Gaf members do come that it'd end peacefully going by this. Or was this more of a mod fetish to ban vgc from being mentioned?

I think you just cannot mention vgchartz. Not sure I was banned years ago and never went back other than when a member her posts a gaf link. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Hey, returnees are good aswell.

Honestly, i just don't want the over-sensitive ones. I hate drama.