By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Donald Trump Thread

"This variation is commonly played with all 54 cards, using the Kitty dealing variation above. Both Jokers are used and count as the highest Spade. If both jokers are played in one trick, the one played first takes the trick. Adapted from 500 and Euchre, highest trump is the J♠, known as the right bauer."

For more information on how the trump card works in Spade, please go to this link:

https://www.pagat.com/boston/spades.html

*Not really sure why we need a mega thread on one particular part of a random card game??? But figured I'd help out! Enjoy!*

Also, just for the record, I once pulled off a blind nil with 3 aces, and the king and Jack of Spades. One of my prouder moments!

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
"This variation is commonly played with all 54 cards, using the Kitty dealing variation above. Both Jokers are used and count as the highest Spade. If both jokers are played in one trick, the one played first takes the trick. Adapted from 500 and Euchre, highest trump is the J♠, known as the right bauer."

For more information on how the trump card works in Spade, please go to this link:

https://www.pagat.com/boston/spades.html

*Not really sure why we need a mega thread on one particular part of a random card game??? But figured I'd help out! Enjoy!*

Also, just for the record, I once pulled off a blind nil with 3 aces, and the king and Jack of Spades. One of my prouder moments!

This is a different game. Trump is the joker here.

At a quick glance, I thought that it said "Donald Trump Meathead".

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Flilix said:

This is a different game. Trump is the joker here.

amp316 said:
At a quick glance, I thought that it said "Donald Trump Meathead".                                     

Why do I have the habit of Googling everything...

I peaked into this thread to see how mega it really is. Megathread is not very mega... yet.

Around the Network

Can we include Alex Jones and PJW in this?

You should just go ahead and rename it to "The Trump pinata thread".

OTBWY said:
Can we include Alex Jones and PJW in this?

Since they are huge fanboys of him, sure.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Trump is such an underrated president imo. He's AT LEAST in the top two most recent presidents.

I have to assume by recent you mean from the 2016, 2020 and 2024 elections.

SecondWar said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Trump is such an underrated president imo. He's AT LEAST in the top two most recent presidents.

I have to assume by recent you meant from the 2016, 2020 and 2024 elections.

I don't think you got the joke : P