By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Donald Trump Thread

He's an unmitigated disaster, and it's frankly exhausting.

I'm not sure how he's going to dodge the Russia bullet, which is why I fear he may try to wag the dog with a Second Korean War.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Errorist76 said:

Who says he is worse than Hitler?! He's just using similar methods of fear mongering and misinformation, which is a sad fact. 

I forgot which outlet wrote an article about it but there was a thread on here about it. Misinformation is used by all politicians - like Obama using the wage gap myth to gain followers.

Wage gap myth?! Between blacks (or other ethnic groups) and whites (fact) or men and women (fact)?!

https://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/publications/economic-letter/2017/september/disappointing-facts-about-black-white-wage-gap/

Insidb said:

I'm not sure how he's going to dodge the Russia bullet, which is why I fear he may try to wag the dog with a Second Korean War.

North Korea has nukes.  Lets hope he doesn't escalate anything.  This really doesn't need to end in a colossal death toll. 

CosmicSex said:
Insidb said:

North Korea has nukes.  Lets hope he doesn't escalate anything.  This really doesn't need to end in a colossal death toll. 

I don't think it does, but his unpredictability has skyrocketed of late.

CosmicSex said:
Insidb said:

No worries, China won't let him do it in any scenario. They got Trump by the balls anyway.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Lawlight said:

I forgot which outlet wrote an article about it but there was a thread on here about it. Misinformation is used by all politicians - like Obama using the wage gap myth to gain followers.

Wage gap myth?! Between blacks (or other ethnic groups) and whites (fact) or men and women (fact)?!

https://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/publications/economic-letter/2017/september/disappointing-facts-about-black-white-wage-gap/

Men and women.

That source that you posted is similar. It's fine to get outraged about it until you look at the context - Figure 2 shows that choice of occupation and the industry itself makes a big difference in the wage gap. There is also education (we know people of colour, other than Asians, get easier entry into university). I wish we could have a like for like comparison to know for sure.

I'm sure there is a wage gap between men and women but don't use the 79 cents on the dollar myth.

All, please be so kind to share your thoughts via poll here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=233250&page=1#

Looks like they might have two more instances of Obstruction of Justice asking Republican Senators to hinder the Russia Investigation.

Flynn accepted a plea deal that mentioned Kushner.

Time is a tickin'

Last edited by FIT_Gamer - on 01 December 2017