By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Donald Trump Thread

@cosmicsex

No, I'm not motivated by fear. I'm motivated by useless politicans being sent to Washington and doing nothing. I'm motivated by someone who wants to get the ball rolling through the swamp known as DC.
We have seen what decades of corruption has done to this country and I'm tired of it. I'm not even 30 years old as I type this, yet I ask my elders who voted for Trump, many of them who voted for Obama, and
they all seem to agree with me.

Trump went to DC with an agenda:

Drain the swamp (you can see it with all these so called Republicans who are not running for re-election because they don't agree with Trump's agenda)
Tax Reform (this is the biggest issue for me)

1. go from 7 brackets to 4: 39.5, 25, 12, and 0%
2. get rid of moneygrab taxes such as the death tax
3. make taxes easier to file
4. double the standard deduction, which most people take, from 6,000 to 12,000 single and 12,000 to 24,000 married

Keep Illegal Aliens from coming into our country and selling drugs/killing/raping people or otherwise illegal and immoral activities
Keep America great for Americans REGARDLESS of skin color.

What the democrats are doing, these divide and conquer politics is setting this country back by about a century. We're Americans. We should start acting like it.

None of this take a knee garbage.

And all this is just scratching the surface.

Congrats, if you made it this far, you've made if further than most people who read my posts.

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70

Snesboy said:
I voted for Trump before and I'll do it again. Bite me.

Wow, you're pretty scary! I can see the SJW's trembling in fear

Snesboy said:
@cosmicsex

No, I'm not motivated by fear. I'm motivated by useless politicans being sent to Washington and doing nothing. I'm motivated by someone who wants to get the ball rolling through the swamp known as DC.
We have seen what decades of corruption has done to this country and I'm tired of it. I'm not even 30 years old as I type this, yet I ask my elders who voted for Trump, many of them who voted for Obama, and
they all seem to agree with me.

Trump went to DC with an agenda:

Drain the swamp (you can see it with all these so called Republicans who are not running for re-election because they don't agree with Trump's agenda)
Tax Reform (this is the biggest issue for me)

1. go from 7 brackets to 4: 39.5, 25, 12, and 0%
2. get rid of moneygrab taxes such as the death tax
3. make taxes easier to file
4. double the standard deduction, which most people take, from 6,000 to 12,000 single and 12,000 to 24,000 married

Keep Illegal Aliens from coming into our country and selling drugs/killing/raping people or otherwise illegal and immoral activities
Keep America great for Americans REGARDLESS of skin color.

What the democrats are doing, these divide and conquer politics is setting this country back by about a century. We're Americans. We should start acting like it.

None of this take a knee garbage.

And all this is just scratching the surface.

Congrats, if you made it this far, you've made if further than most people who read my posts.

Every ruler does divide and conquer. Democrats, Republicans, and doesn't matter who. And what does "acting like" an American even entail? Wanting to replace corrupt people with corrupt people, and thinking that will solve the problem?

I am still unsure which is the greatest tweet?

Around the Network

I have only one thing to say about this thread:

SAD!

Oi, people: Trump is suggesting we lift sanctions on Russia. What makes this interesting:

On October 1st he was supposed to enforce the sanctions congress passed to be used against Russia for meddling in our election. He didn't. He completely ignored it without any consequence and has STILL ignored it. People also seem to have forgotten it, somehow.

Less than a week ago it was revealed by the Russian lawyer who talked to Donnie Jr, that Jr said, that they'd lift sanctions on Russia if they won. This was during the same meeting when they tried exchanging that offer for damning info on Clinton which the lawyer did not bring. However, just because they did not get that info in the meeting does not make what they did any less of a crime.

StarOcean said:
Oi, people: Trump is suggesting we lift sanctions on Russia. What makes this interesting:

On October 1st he was supposed to enforce the sanctions congress passed to be used against Russia for meddling in our election. He didn't. He completely ignored it without any consequence and has STILL ignored it. People also seem to have forgotten it, somehow.

Less than a week ago it was revealed by the Russian lawyer who talked to Donnie Jr, that Jr said, that they'd lift sanctions on Russia if they won. This was during the same meeting when they tried exchanging that offer for damning info on Clinton which the lawyer did not bring. However, just because they did not get that info in the meeting does not make what they did any less of a crime.

Which sanctions in particular are they wanting to lift?

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

I'm not sure. But we should not lift any at all. In fact more should honestly be placed. 

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm not sure. But we should not lift any at all. In fact more should honestly be placed. 

I don't see what more sanctions would do, Crimea is still firmly in their hands, and I don't see that changing.