Forums - General Discussion - Life goals you've recently accomplished

Uhm. I guess I got 4th at my (first) 16 man bracket of Sm4sh 2 weeks ago. Looking for that 1st this week.
I've been doing decently at school, except for Geography (ironically, since it's the easiest course).

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I now fap almost once a day, on pace with how I was in high school. I still got it!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Nothing recently lol.

I don't set goals i just do what i want on the day.

I survived until today to play ELEX. That's almost 30 straight years of not dying.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I survived until today to play ELEX. That's almost 30 straight years of not dying.

You managed to not die for 30 years straight? Wow, congrats!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I paid off my student loan like a month ago. It wasn't a big loan but I paid it off anyway. I'd say that means I'm debt free but I own a house so it's a lie. But because I needed to srt that out and got a new 'term' I lowered my payments of that by £50 so i should have nearly and extra £100 coming in every month, so to speak.

But I'm a tight bastard so probably won't spend it on anything.

Hmm, pie.

I got a refund from Sony.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

You managed to not die for 30 years straight? Wow, congrats!

In some countries that's a record.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This July I've ran a half-marathone. Feels cool.

Reached the point where I can understand written spanish more than 50% of the time. Got a job that pays well enough for me to move out on my own.