By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Burned or Buried?

When I die I want my body

Burned 34 59.65%

Buried 23 40.35%

Total:57

I was just wondering what you guys thought of best way to dispose of your body when you are done with it?  I personally want to be burned.  I would like to be set on a raft and lit on fire (please no flaming arrows because with my luck the boat wouldn't even be hit). 

So how do you want your body disposed of?  Burned or Buried?  Why?

Around the Network

Burned.I don't like the idea of my corpse slowly rotting.

And i will not ask why this thread was made or it's utility.I'm just bored now anyway.

Couldn't care less.

Finale said:

And i will not ask why this thread was made or it's utility.I'm just bored now anyway.

Is it wrong to consider what happens to your body when you die?  I believe you should at least have the right to designate what happens to your body after you die.

sethnintendo said:
Finale said:

Is it wrong to consider what happens to your body when you die?  I believe you should at least have the right to designate what happens to your body after you die.

guess you're right.

Edit:in this case i want to be more specific then.I want to be burned by nuclear fire.If i have to,i'll go in the fastest,more eficient way.

Around the Network

Don't really care, but I will probably build my own coffin to not burden my family.

Burned... saves space and cheaper... easier for people to move on if there is no place to visit and bring flower

I don't care because I'll be dead and gone. I suppose whatever's cheapest (probably cremation) for my remaining family to have to deal with.

Or they can just dump me in a river.

Well, I hope at the time this decision must be made I'm dead. In that case I couldn't care less. If I should be still alive, I opt for neither.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Buried. Maybe one day in the future I will be resurrected using my bones.