By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Burned or Buried?

When I die I want my body

Burned 34 59.65%

Buried 23 40.35%

Total:57
RabbidPeach said:
Eaten.

But, who will consume you?

Around the Network

I don't really care, but I'd like it to strain the environment and society as little as possible, so burning seems like the better option.

sethnintendo said:

I was just wondering what you guys thought of best way to dispose of your body when you are done with it?  I personally want to be burned.  I would like to be set on a raft and lit on fire (please no flaming arrows because with my luck the boat wouldn't even be hit). 

So how do you want your body disposed of?  Burned or Buried?  Why?

Like you, I want a Viking funeral, though I do want the flaming arrows. 

caffeinade said:
RabbidPeach said:
Eaten.

But, who will consume you?

Tom Cruise.

I've already eaten the Yomi Yomi no Mi, so this isn't a problem for me. Yo ho ho~

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
I've already eaten the Yomi Yomi no Mi, so this isn't a problem for me. Yo ho ho~

Sorry your speaking Japanese.  Me no understandy.

Mnementh said:
Well, I hope at the time this decision must be made I'm dead. In that case I couldn't care less. If I should be still alive, I opt for neither.

So I'll mark you down for both.  Burn then burry.

“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think I agree with Neil on this one.

Korvo_Attano said:
“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think I agree with Neil on this one.

Yet one takes up space being buried right?  What would you rather have?  Some depressing stupid graveyard or a green pasture?  I like Neil Tyson but in this case I can honestly object.  Just wait for New Orleans to flood.  Perhaps buried bodies flooding the streets again might convince people that burial isn't superior to burning.

Everybody's soul will burn anyway.. So I guess burned.

It is rather expensive where I live though, so I'd have to make arrangements beforehand. Otherwise my relatives would wanna burry the body.