By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon zero dawn complete edition announced!

celador said:
nice, waiting is always worth it for these games

box art is what i would expect of one of those cheaply made rip-offs you get in the Middle East or wherever. could of been much better

Really?

Our crappy rip-offs typically just have the photo of the main character photoshopped on a background with the title in sans seriff. This is a masterpiece compared to what I've seen.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
celador said:
nice, waiting is always worth it for these games

box art is what i would expect of one of those cheaply made rip-offs you get in the Middle East or wherever. could of been much better

Really?

Our crappy rip-offs typically just have the photo of the main character photoshopped on a background with the title in sans seriff. This is a masterpiece compared to what I've seen.

maybe i' exaggerating slightly, but i still think it is pretty reminiscent of those types of boxarts

The new box art looks awesome, I would wait two months just for that, let alone the frozen wilds dlc. The game was great from what I played at one of my friend's house.

Too bad I don't have a PS4 yet tho :( Looking to get one soon, and I'll probably pick this up along with it.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

As usual, so glad I bought it and let it sit in the pile for so long the complete edition is announced before I've played it. Ah, well. I'll buy this and gift the original.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
What the fuck? The DLC isnt even out yet... this is fucked

It is quite common now for GOTY editions and such to be released not long after the original.

Makes sense in a way so that people who do not own the game can pick it up all in one.  If you do own it already then you can just buy the expansion.

Around the Network

Great news. Hopefully it sells big numbers this holiday

I just bought this in the new PSN sale, ah well, I suppose with the discount and the dlc at a slight discount it might be about the same or cheaper than the complete edition will be.

Just in time for the holidays

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This is why i don't bother with launch games anymore.

This BS of GOTY and COMPLETE edition shit needs to stop.

Release the base then release the expansion on a disc later.

I do not want to buy a vanilla copy then for it to become worthless because a better edition comes out. Give users the options to get the expansion or full game. That way if I ever sell I can sell it as two discs. Who in their right mind would buy a vanilla copy only later when there is a better option?

Captain_Yuri said:
Was the original incomplete? Kappa

Let me do one!

Could they not call it GOTY Edition because BotW came out this year? Kappa