By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:
X1Gates said:

Wow XOX doing that work on the charts, going to be a big launch for XOX. I think with how PS4 Pro is performing Sony may move the release of PS5 to 2019 to combat the X. 

I know you don't really care, but PS4 Pro was higher in the yearly chart when it launched than X currently is. So if you thought the Pro launch was average or worse, you shouldn't expect amazing things from X

As we have seen recently, XOX is plagued by stock issues where Amazon is changing delivery dates to December instead of the original launch day. This may be why the PRO tracked higher during its launch year. 

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
celador said:

I know you don't really care, but PS4 Pro was higher in the yearly chart when it launched than X currently is. So if you thought the Pro launch was average or worse, you shouldn't expect amazing things from X

As we have seen recently, XOX is plagued by stock issues where Amazon is changing delivery dates to December instead of the original launch day. This may be why the PRO tracked higher during its launch year. 

all new consoles go in and out of stock in the preorder period

Damn ! All Switchs are sold out.

X1Gates said:
ironmanDX said:

It's steadily remained in the top 15 since it appeared. I think it will until it releases. Afterwards though... I doubt. It will be interesting to see where it does sit afterwards.

I will say around top 50 till the xbox big hitters launch next year when it will shoot up to top 10

Big... hitters?

RJ_Sizzle said:
X1Gates said:

I will say around top 50 till the xbox big hitters launch next year when it will shoot up to top 10

Big... hitters?

crackdown 3, state of decay 2, Halo 6 (Probably). 

Then there is that marketing deal with anthem which is going to be big 4K assets/textures on the X. 

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
Insidb said:

LOOK WHO'S BACK, EVERYBODY!

I love this guy

Thanks friend, I appreciate the comment.

X1Gates said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Big... hitters?

Then there is that marketing deal with anthem which is going to be big 4K assets/textures on the X. 

Crackdown series being a big hitter is news to me, same with SoD2 since the first was a modestly budgeted indie title acquired by MS. And I've never seen a Halo game get a tiny announcement window before launch, so I doubt a 2018 showing. There's not much exclusive-wise to push it through next year.

12 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#08 NS Neon (down 1)
#11 XB1X (same)*
#26 SNES Classic (up 9)
#28 NS Grey 
(up 3)
#32 PS4 COD 
(down 2)*
#48 N3DSXL SNES (up 3)*
#49 PS4 Fool's Edition 
(down 1)
#66 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#76 XB1 (down 2)
#94 N2DSXL (down 2)
#97 NS Mario (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

X1Gates said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Big... hitters?

If those  are big hitters, then sony's exclusives  must be godlike destroyers. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

WebMasterFlex said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

...I still see XB1X at #16 tho...................

It can't reach the top 10 now. 

A few days later, it has 2 sku's in there. Nice.