By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Welfare said:
celador said:

I know you don't really care, but PS4 Pro was higher in the yearly chart when it launched than X currently is. So if you thought the Pro launch was average or worse, you shouldn't expect amazing things from X

Pro was at #85 at the end of October 2016. Project Scorpio is currently #76 with stock from August, and the current XB1X isn't in the yearly yet.

He is referring to launch aligned Amazon yearly chart placings.

If scorpio edition and xbox one X standard were combined, that would be a fairer comparison.

Edit: here I am assuming you read incorrectly and I respond in kind... I think I'll have a coffee...

Around the Network
Insidb said:
X1Gates said:

Wow XOX doing that work on the charts, going to be a big launch for XOX. I think with how PS4 Pro is performing Sony may move the release of PS5 to 2019 to combat the X. 

LOOK WHO'S BACK, EVERYBODY!

I love this guy

WebMasterFlex said:
Insidb said:

I love this guy

*looks at image*

"Boy, oh boy, Flex likes to fly close to the sun." lol

WebMasterFlex said:
Insidb said:

I love this guy

You were recently banned for making these type of posts. I agree that X1Gates makes quite a bit of hot takes, but you have to keep it civil. Make more constructive posts from now on, please.

Aura7541 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

I love this guy

You were recently banned for making these type of posts. I agree that X1Gates makes quite a bit of hot takes, but you have to keep it civil. Make more constructive posts from now on, please.

I knew it lol.

Around the Network

6 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#07 NS Neon (same)
#11 XB1X (down 1)*
#30 PS4 COD (up 1)*
#31 NS Grey (down 3)
#35 SNES Classic (same)
#48 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#51 N3DSXL SNES (down 7)*
#62 PS4 Pro (up 2)
#74 XB1 (down 1)
#92 N2DSXL (down 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Damn, switch is sold out again on amazon USA...

Splatoon2  #52

Fortnite(a mediocre game) is now constantly the most played game in the US on Xbox. Very much expect pubg to do great. It's weird seeing a early access game get a retail release though.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

ironmanDX said:
GribbleGrunger said:

XBX climbing as expected but as I said before, it's how long it can hold onto that high position that counts. 

It's steadily remained in the top 15 since it appeared. I think it will until it releases. Afterwards though... I doubt. It will be interesting to see where it does sit afterwards.

I will say around top 50 till the xbox big hitters launch next year when it will shoot up to top 10