By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

hanspampel said:
poklane said:

Yup. The normal slim is $293 and the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle is out of stock until October 9th, while being priced at $299. Who knows why they're having stock problems though, maybe they know a new bundle is coming so they don't want any Uncharted bundles anymore.

it's know since 4 months, that the 500GB Ps4 Bundles are going EOL in the US and won't be restocked anymore

i mean it even says it right in the product name

How have I not noticed that lmao?

Around the Network

The Call of Duty WWII PS4 Bundle is in stock, so there is a normal SKU up for PS4. Just not the usual Uncharted 4 one.

Medisti said:
The Call of Duty WWII PS4 Bundle is in stock, so there is a normal SKU up for PS4. Just not the usual Uncharted 4 one.

WW2 isnt out yet.

jason1637 said:
Medisti said:

WW2 isnt out yet.

Neither is Super Mario Odyssey, but it's on the board. Pre-orders end up in the top on Amazon as well.

24 hours since the last update.

HARDWARE:
#1 SNES Classic (same)
#6 NS Neon (same)
#9 NS Grey (same)
#15 NS Mario (down 4)
#54 N2DSXL Pokeball (down 27)*
#77 NES Classic (down 25)
#78 PS4 Pro (up 13)
#92 PS4 Slim (down 9)

SOFTWARE (TOP 50 PREORDERS ONLY):
#4 NS Super Mario Odyssey
#18 NS Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition*
#47 PS4 Call of Duty: WWII*
#50 3DS Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Does not affect this month: *

Around the Network

Tagging.

Tag

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Lol at the switch restock on Amazon Japan...

Also, tagging.

tag.

Woah.

In the monthly chart, Switch currently occupies spaces 7, 8, and 9 (Mario Odyssey bundle). And Xenoblade special edition is at 10.