By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Medisti said:
jason1637 said:

WW2 isnt out yet.

Neither is Super Mario Odyssey, but it's on the board. Pre-orders end up in the top on Amazon as well.

Agree. 

Around the Network

The Amazon Japan Switch price is going down fast, looks like there was some major restocking.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Has anyone else noticed the ps4 Fifa 18 bundle? I was in Walmart this morning and saw the new bundle (with official Fifa cover art, so it is definitely a Sony rather than a Walmart thing) at 1tb for $299. I haven't seen it anywhere else, though, so I'm wondering if it's Walmart exclusive or if it might swing over to Amazon sometime (where it can promptly go out of stock and sell for well over MSRP). 

The tag!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Switch is on savage mode, X1X stand no chance while PS4 will doing numbers that will confirm a 100M+ console.

Around the Network

SNES at #4 makes me kind of angry knowing so many people are paying 2x MSRP. Scalpers are scum

So it's looking like GT Sport will surpass Forza 7 despite having two weeks less sales tracking.

^Forza is bombing on Amazon, I thought it was popular?

11 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#4 SNES Classic (same)
#5 NS Neon (up 1)
#9 NS Grey (up 1)
#20 NS Mario (same)
#70 PS4 Pro (up 5)
#86 NES Classic (down 1)
#90 N2DSXL Pokeball (down 14)*
#99 N2DSXL Black (down 4)

SOFTWARE (TOP 50 PREORDERS ONLY):
#2 NS Super Mario Odyssey (same)
#15 PS4 The 25th Ward: The Silver Case Limited Edition
#21 NS Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition (down 4)*
#25 PS4 Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War (up 11)
#36 PS4 South Park: The Fractured but Whole (up 8)
#40 PS4 Gran Turismo Sport
#47 3DS Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (same)

Does not affect this month: *

FIT_Gamer said:
So it's looking like GT Sport will surpass Forza 7 despite having two weeks less sales tracking.

Not to mention, it's the LE that's ahead of the Forza 7 and it is $10 more expensive. I'm not particularly impressed with what GT Sport appears to offer, so I actually find this surprising.

Aura7541 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Not to mention, it's the LE that's ahead of the Forza 7 and it is $10 more expensive. I'm not particularly impressed with what GT Sport appears to offer, so I actually find this surprising.

Yeah not only is it tracking ahead Forza 7, Forza already dropping. It' was at #45 this morning. 

I orderd the LE edtion. Yeah I would have liked a tradtional campaign, but I was happy with my experience in the beta. Also I personally would have spent more time racing online even if it did have a campaign.