By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Alkibiádēs said:
There's just way too many Forza games, it feels like there's two every year or something, these things just keep popping up in my new feed. Kind of annoying as I don't care at all for all these realistic racing games. Invest money in something else for a change... Jeez Microsoft.

Thats true. I feel like MS should do what Nintendo and Sony is doing. Making new ips that can ignite the market. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

The US has been cold on racing sims for a while now.

Don't expect either to do remotely impressive numbers

Jranation said:
Alkibiádēs said:
There's just way too many Forza games, it feels like there's two every year or something, these things just keep popping up in my new feed. Kind of annoying as I don't care at all for all these realistic racing games. Invest money in something else for a change... Jeez Microsoft.

Thats true. I feel like MS should do what Nintendo and Sony is doing. Making new ips that can ignite the market. 

We are still talking about MS ?

I wonder what the new Sony standard edition bundle will be......hmmmmmm with the Horizon complete edition announcement I don't think it will be that. So what game are they going to use with it?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
I wonder what the new Sony standard edition bundle will be......hmmmmmm with the Horizon complete edition announcement I don't think it will be that. So what game are they going to use with it?

CoD, Destiny 2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2

Around the Network

7 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#6 NS Neon (same)
#7 SNES Classic (same)
#10 NS Grey (same)
#25 NS Mario (down 3)
#37 N2DSXL Pokeball (up 12)*
#62 PS4 Slim (up 8)
#68 PS4 Pro (up 5)
#85 XOne S (up 3)
#98 N2DSXL Black (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (TOP 50 PREORDERS ONLY):
#1 NS Super Mario Odyssey (same)
#11 PS4 Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War (up 10)
#24 3DS Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (up 6)
#29 PS4 Gran Turismo Sport
#30 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 12)*
#33 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (up 10)*
#35 NS Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition (down 11)*
#38 XOne Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War
#39 PS4 South Park: The Fractured but Whole (down 4)
#41 PS4 The 25th Ward: The Silver Case Limited Edition (down 18)*
#45 PS4 Call of Duty: WWII (up 5)*
#48 XOne Call of Cuty: WWII *

Does not affect this month: *

Hmzz ps4bundel still out of stock.

Switch shortages solved? Seen it in stock for couple of days now.

Mario is just wow!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Nintendo is absolutely insane right now. This is gonna be the best holidays since years for the company,

Ryng_Tolu said:
Nintendo is absolutely insane right now. This is gonna be the best holidays since years for the company,

Yes.

Ryng_Tolu said:

I must admit, as much as I'm a Nintendo fan (in the UK no less), I never expected this kind of success. I never got to experience the initial Wii insanity, because I was very much into PC gaming back then. But now, experiencing it, witnessing it. It is something else.