By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About my Nintendo "hate."

Oh boy, here we go.

Around the Network

Bruh I ain't reading all that.

Starts eating popcorn.

Anyway I owned a Wii U and I think it's the worst home console ever made. It had droughts which lasted for months and not just in its first year. And it was very clear that Nintendo was already moving on three years after the console released. Which is evident by the fact Nintendo releases more AAA games during this year on Switch than they ever did on Wii U. Besides I don't like to game that much on the go and I don't see extra value in downgraded ports because I can take them with me in the overcrowded public transportation systems in my country. So I don't necessarily hate Nintendo I just don't like their hardware, though their AAA games are mostly great, I wouldn't say they are superior to non Nintendo great AAA games as Uncharted, Horizon, Dark souls 3 and bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and so forth.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Starts eating popcorn.

Anyway I owned a Wii U and I think it's the worst home console ever made. It had droughts which lasted for months and not just in its first year. And it was very clear that Nintendo was already moving on three years after the console released. Which is evident by the fact Nintendo releases more AAA games during this year on Switch than they ever did on Wii U. Besides I don't like to game that much on the go and I don't see extra value in downgraded ports because I can take them with me in the overcrowded public transportation systems in my country. So I don't necessarily hate Nintendo I just don't like their hardware, though their AAA games are mostly great, I wouldn't say they are superior to non Nintendo great AAA games as Uncharted, Horizon, Dark souls 3 and bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and so forth.

bro..have you ever seen a Hyperscan, Gizmondo, R-Zone, Virtual Boy, 3D0, CDi, Jaguar, Jaguar CD,32X, LJN Video Art, Atari 5200. Wii U may have been a failure but it still had plenty of good games. Those systems I mentioned have practically nothing redeeming. Wii U is not even Nintendo's worst console let alone worst of all time. Not by a longshot.

SegataSanshiro said:
Qwark said:
Starts eating popcorn.

bro..have you ever seen a Hyperscan, Gizmondo, R-Zone, Virtual Boy, 3D0, CDi, Jaguar, Jaguar CD,32X, LJN Video Art, Atari 5200. Wii U may have been a failure but it still had plenty of good games. Those systems I mentioned have practically nothing redeeming. Wii U is not even Nintendo's worst console let alone worst of all time. Not by a longshot.

What's Nintendo's worst console? Aside from the virtual boy : D ? 

Around the Network

Given your long explanation, I can infer that you know why certain people dislike you. However, I can also infer that you don't understand exactly why people dislike you.

Look, man, I also have a tendency to overexplain my point just so people don't misinterpret what I say, but that has the side effect of limiting my options when it comes to people interpreting what I do.

In conclusion, give me my ten minutes back. I already knew who made this thread (you) when I opened this from the front page, and I willingly read your post and wrote a reply to it.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

DarthMetalliCube said:

Sony isn't even a true gaming company.

I'm sorry, what? Please explain how Sony isn't and Nintendo is.

Nintendo does some shady shit now and then...but at the end of the day, they make amazing games. If you stop playing games from every company that makes a shitty decision, then youre gonna run out of options pretty soon.

C'mon guys, let's get some serious responses.

SegataSanshiro said:
Qwark said:
Starts eating popcorn.

Okay let me rephrase that the worst homeconsole since gen 4. Since I dont really care about console gaming before that point. I guess the dreamcast was also pretty shittie I guess. But do explain which Nintendo homeconsole was worse than the WiI U. Since I think the game cube was miles above it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar