By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About my Nintendo "hate."

TheWPCTraveler said:
Given your long explanation, I can infer that you know why certain people dislike you. However, I can also infer that you don't understand exactly why people dislike you.

Look, man, I also have a tendency to overexplain my point just so people don't misinterpret what I say, but that has the side effect of limiting my options when it comes to people interpreting what I do.

In conclusion, give me my ten minutes back. I already knew who made this thread (you) when I opened this from the front page, and I willingly read your post and wrote a reply to it.

On seeing the OP and the size of it you should have weighed up, "do I care why this guy dislikes a company" I know I much rather my time than find out why, unless this story includes lines like "Miyamoto came to my house and touched me in my special places" then it's never really going to be news worthy, like at no point in the future do I imagine people on the street talking about why "Niceguygame" didn't like Nintendo and being able to state that I was one of the first to know and read it from the source!!!

@OP Who is this thread for? Who is it relevent for to know why you think the things you think?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Every company is a slimey, shady corporation. Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo. It's strange that you've given Sony a free pass though?

I can echo many of those sentiments. I just don't understand why you felt the need to come out and say that (probably pressure from all the Nintendo fans in this forum).

I think there's more at fault in blindly defending one brand. Your stance is the one i can applaud the most. Beeing unbiased is somthing to be proud of.

Ganoncrotch said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Given your long explanation, I can infer that you know why certain people dislike you. However, I can also infer that you don't understand exactly why people dislike you.

Look, man, I also have a tendency to overexplain my point just so people don't misinterpret what I say, but that has the side effect of limiting my options when it comes to people interpreting what I do.

In conclusion, give me my ten minutes back. I already knew who made this thread (you) when I opened this from the front page, and I willingly read your post and wrote a reply to it.

On seeing the OP and the size of it you should have weighed up, "do I care why this guy dislikes a company" I know I much rather my time than find out why, unless this story includes lines like "Miyamoto came to my house and touched me in my special places" then it's never really going to be news worthy, like at no point in the future do I imagine people on the street talking about why "Niceguygame" didn't like Nintendo and being able to state that I was one of the first to know and read it from the source!!!

@OP Who is this thread for? Who is it relevent for to know why you think the things you think?

You might be right.

I'm still pretty amused he called himself "unbiased," though.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Your gravest mistake was to assume that we cared.

Judging by the responses so far, we don't.

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Ganoncrotch said:

You might be right.

I'm still pretty amused he called himself "unbiased," though.

Yeah, it's curious how he takes so much time to say how he's unbiased, yet he clearly is biased towards Sony, since they've done a lot of anti-consumer things themselves.

It is cool this guy has an opinion regardless if everyone disagrees with him. In today's world people are too scared to have their own opinion unless they get approval by nobodies on social media. Keep standing up and fighting for what you believe in.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
It is cool this guy has an opinion regardless if everyone disagrees with him. In today's world people are too scared to have their own opinion unless they get approval by nobodies on social media. Keep standing up and fighting for what you believe in.

Hmm... Are you one of those nobodies on social media trying to give approval?

Nem said:

I can echo many of those sentiments. I just don't understand why you felt the need to come out and say that (probably pressure from all the Nintendo fans in this forum).

I think there's more at fault in blindly defending one brand. Your stance is the one i can applaud the most. Beeing unbiased is somthing to be proud of.

Either you literally know nothing about this user or this is a joke post

Is it not, like, the third time you've made such a thread trying to address your dislike of Nintendo?