By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption reveal at 10:00AM Central (11 Eastern)

Ka-pi96 said:
So... what time is that BST?

BST right now...+ 1 hour

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Switch version here we go!

I want to believe...

Hype!!!! So excited for a new trailer :)

won't be a Switch version

i wanna know more about these characters, if you will switch between a few of the seven, and who the main guy is, if there is one

It's about time.

Around the Network
celador said:

i wanna know more about these characters, if you will switch between a few of the seven, and who the main guy is, if there is one

Yeah I don't see it either. Also from what I've heard the originals code was so messed up they couldn't port it over to any other console.

roadkillers said:
celador said:

Yeah I don't see it either. Also from what I've heard the originals code was so messed up they couldn't port it over to any other console.

If they decide to make a PC port of the original (or an HD remaster for the consoles), they'd have to clean up the code anyway, so why not use it for a Switch version?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Trailer was sweet. This game is coming out in Spring 2018. Looks like a blockbuster. First Rockstar title in 5 years.

As expected some characters and story but no gameplay. Going to be a looong wait. RDR is one of my all time favs...I wish they'd do a remaster and I sure hope they'll release RDR2 on PC this time. I'm sure they will.

Pretty dissapointed
when are we getting some gameplay????