Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption reveal at 10:00AM Central (11 Eastern)

So... what time is that BST?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I'm fully expecting them to implement a battle royale mode.

I can see it being called "Ecstasy of gold". The one who survives gets the 200 dollars.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
So... what time is that BST?

BST right now...+ 1 hour

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Jranation said:
Switch version here we go!

I want to believe...

Hype!!!! So excited for a new trailer :)

Around the Network

won't be a Switch version

i wanna know more about these characters, if you will switch between a few of the seven, and who the main guy is, if there is one

It's about time.

celador said:

i wanna know more about these characters, if you will switch between a few of the seven, and who the main guy is, if there is one

Yeah I don't see it either. Also from what I've heard the originals code was so messed up they couldn't port it over to any other console.

roadkillers said:
celador said:

Yeah I don't see it either. Also from what I've heard the originals code was so messed up they couldn't port it over to any other console.

If they decide to make a PC port of the original (or an HD remaster for the consoles), they'd have to clean up the code anyway, so why not use it for a Switch version?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Trailer was sweet. This game is coming out in Spring 2018. Looks like a blockbuster. First Rockstar title in 5 years.