By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who Are You Top 5 Favorite Youtubers?

1.gamexplain
2.bigklingy
3.spawn wave
4.chuggaconroy
5.lorerunner
6.lost pause

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

PBS Spacetime
PBS Infinite Series
Kurzgesagt
Lindybeige
Blackpenredpen

Astrophysics, math, everything, history, more math.

Honourable mentions

Isaac Arthur
Mathologer
Numberphile
60symbols
Fermilab
Vsauce
Veritasium

I saw Lindybeige a few weeks ago in the supermarket, it took me a moment to realize who he was. He's surprisingly tall. I didn't bother saying anything because it seemed a little weird and he'd just got away from another person who had clearly recognised him. Mybe next time, he does make some very good videos.

1. Easy Allies
2. Philip DeFranco
3. jacksfilms
4. PeanutButterGamer
5. brutalmoose

Top 3 are locked in but honestly, 4 and 5 could also be CTFxC, A+Start, SpaceHamster, Shesez, 8-Bit Guy or DidYouKnowGaming.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Finale said:
i'm a little late here but:

1 vgdunkey(his mario kart 8 video is probably my favorite thing on youtube today)
2 Extra credits
3 digibro(i know he's kinda of arrogant,but he's also really good on forming ideas and expressing)
4 video quest(is a brazillian channel,ignore)
5 egoraptor(when he exist)

Well now I love you even more  

or you absolute love digibro,or you absolute hate.There's no halfway with that guy.

Finale said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Well now I love you even more  

or you absolute love digibro,or you absolute hate.There's no halfway with that guy.

I love him. Sure, he's an ass but his ideas of subjectivity are gr8

Around the Network

Gaming:
1. Angry Joe
2. VGDunkey
3. SomecallmeJohnny
4. NakeyJakey
5. Cinemassacre
Overall:
1. Penguiz0
2. IDubbbz
3. IHE
4. YMS
5. Ralphthemoviemaker

El Bananero x5

CrazyGamer2017 said:
My favorite channels (rather than the Youtubers themselves) are in no particular order:

- Digital Foundry
- Review Tech USA
- Joueur Du Grenier (A French Channel)
- Playstation Access
- The Know

Cool! I'm not the only one who watches this channel on VGC.

Signature goes here!

1. Red Letter Media (great dark comedy channel, incredibly funny group of guys there)

2. Steve and Larson (WWE reviewers formerly from Machinima but really funny, great chemistry between them and hard working as it gets.

3. WrestleTalkTV (more WWE news show, good personality and very informative)

4. Good Mythical Morning (this is a show you can recommend for anyone of any age, it's fun, charming and the guys never ever swear or do things which you would be really unhappy about kids etc repeating)

I'd be hard pressed to give more than those.... if other channels have videos I will check them out over the next few weeks but you got other shows such as
Digital Foundry (enjoyable tech breakdowns of things, their retro shows are fantastic)
8 bit guy (goes through some old technology and shows how it works and how it influenced todays equipment)
Techmoan (more of the above)
Star Wars Theory (amazing breakdown of some of the in depth parts of Star Wars which don't often get shown in the films)
FailArmy (because I like to see people getting hit in the dick)
FluffeeTalks (not seen in a while, but really funny Canadian vlogger)
Ashens (reviewer of old Tat)
Foil Arms and Hog (Irish comedy group)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TruckOSaurus said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:
My favorite channels (rather than the Youtubers themselves) are in no particular order:

- Digital Foundry
- Review Tech USA
- Joueur Du Grenier (A French Channel)
- Playstation Access
- The Know

Cool! I'm not the only one who watches this channel on VGC.

Tu as vu sa vidéo sur "Sonic Dreams"? pas sur son chan principal, mais sur l'autre, le Bazar du Grenier. Bref j'ai ri aux larmes...

I assume you speak french, if you don't then sorry about my random french line.