By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who Are You Top 5 Favorite Youtubers?

Not including VEVO channels what are your top 5 favorite youtubers? My top 5 right now would be...

1. H3H3 Productions

2. Ricegum

3. Philip Defranco

4. EWNetwork

5. Pewdiepie

Around the Network

Philip Defranco? EWNetwork? Pewdiepie? I don't even fucking know what a Ricegum is but that sounds equally cancer.

I'll put this :

1. Matthewmatosis

2. Digibro (After Dark is his best channel)

3. Videogamedunkey (more recent love, it really depends how consistently funny he is)

4. The Drunken Peasants Podcast/The Amazing Atheist (I have been a fan for like 3 years, it just sucks the main channel content is terrible now due to demonitization)

5. Gonna have to go with Super Bunnyhop, even though h3h3 would probably be close. I remember when I first got into h3h3 it was amazing, I like binged all his shit. But he's become kind of dull.

I feel like my Youtubers from 3-5 are kind of inconsistent. So I don't know if I'd replace them eventually. Bunnyhop makes a lot of random shit now. The analysis community is great but a lot of them aren't top 5.

1.Bill Wurtz (his history videos are my favourite YouTube videos)
2.Shaun (previously Shaun and Jen, makes response videos to others)
3.Serpentza (blogger who lives in China)
4.RoninDave (blogger who lives in Japan)
5.SuperMarioLogan (this is going on nostalgia)

Edit: I forgot about AVGN, he would for sure be in the top 5.

1) Etika World Network (EWNetwork)
2) H3H3
3) Jontron (Even after the controversy)
4) Cinnemassecre
5) Game Sack (Best overall gaming channel on Youtube imo)

In no particular order

Softlygaloshes
Domics
Gentle Whispering
SSSniperwolf
The Infographic Show

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Philip Defranco? EWNetwork? Pewdiepie? I don't even fucking know what a Ricegum is but that sounds equally cancer.

I'll put this :

1. Matthewmatosis

3. Videogamedunkey (more recent love, it really depends how consistently funny he is)

4. The Drunken Peasants Podcast/The Amazing Atheist (I have been a fan for like 3 years, it just sucks the main channel content is terrible now due to demonitization)

5. Gonna have to go with Super Bunnyhop, even though h3h3 would probably be close. I remember when I first got into h3h3 it was amazing, I like binged all his shit. But he's become kind of dull.

I feel like my Youtubers from 3-5 are kind of inconsistent. So I don't know if I'd replace them eventually. Bunnyhop makes a lot of random shit now. The analysis community is great but a lot of them aren't top 5.

Defranco is like TYT but imo he presents the news in a more objective fashion and i like his peronality. EWNetwork is a Nintendo channel that lives streams him playing Nintendo games and uploads Nintendo related Vlogs. Pewdiepie is a gaming/comedy vlogish channel, he does lots of livestreams with him playing different games. Ricegum is a vlog channel that makes raps or disstracks on other youtubers or social media stars.

1.Ive seen some of Matthewmatosis Nintendo reviews but his videos are way too long for me to get into his content.

2.I dont watch weeb youtubers.

3.Im a fan of dunkey, i like his reviews.

4.Never heard of em

5. never heard em.

In no particular order:

SomeCallMeJohnny / Super Gaming Bros.

Caddicarus

videogamedunkey

Adam Koralik

Vinesauce

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ljink96 said:
1) Etika World Network (EWNetwork)
2) H3H3

3) Jontron (Even after the controversy)
4) Cinnemassecre
5) Game Sack (Best overall gaming channel on Youtube imo)

NobleTeam360 said:
In no particular order

Softlygaloshes
Domics
Gentle Whispering
SSSniperwolf
The Infographic Show

I like Sniperwolf but the bad stigma around her has made me want to stay away from her content.

The infographic show is amazing.

jason1637 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I'll put this :

1. Matthewmatosis

Defranco is like TYT but imo he presents the news in a more objective fashion and i like his peronality. EWNetwork is a Nintendo channel that lives streams him playing Nintendo games and uploads Nintendo related Vlogs. Pewdiepie is a gaming/comedy vlogish channel, he does lots of livestreams with him playing different games. Ricegum is a vlog channel that makes raps or disstracks on other youtubers or social media stars.

1.Ive seen some of Matthewmatosis Nintendo reviews but his videos are way too long for me to get into his content.

2.I dont watch weeb youtubers.

3.Im a fan of dunkey, i like his reviews.

4.Never heard of em

5. never heard em.

I know who all those youtubers were ... just not Ricegum. They're all cancer xD

Meh, you're losing out. Digibro is legit one of the best analysists out there. It just sucks that his material has obvious blockages that make it hard for certain people to get into him. Like you're unironic allegiance against "weebs"

1. Super BunnyHop. Well made and informative videos about the industry and his opinions about various things.
2. Linus Tech Tips. I hope to build a nuclear powered PC submerged in liquid nitrogen one day.
3. The Retro Job. I love Mega Man and Nico is a pretty entertaining and informative commentator.
4. Metatron. Educational content about history (Japanese or Roman usually), pretty cool for nerds like me.
5. Geography Now. While it's more "edutainment", Paul has a good message behind his videos and I can really appreciate what he's doing.