By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who Are You Top 5 Favorite Youtubers?

I'll go with these:

ProJared
EZAllies
Game Theory
Phoenixmaster1
DidYouKnowGaming

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

1. ProJared
2. AlpharadTV
3. TheGeekCritic
4. Dunkey
5. Anime Agent PoGo (he makes dank anime meme compilations)

Order doesn't really matter. I also don't watch as much YouTube as I used to, so I don't have stuff like GameGrumps or Extra Credits there because I don't watch them as much. Also JonTron, but he hasn't uploaded in a longass time, and his last video was... not so good.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

blndsundoll4mj

Oh gosh umm. It's not like I'm in front of Youtube all the time, but I guess these are channels I enjoy.

Blackb0nd
Jim Sterling
Ownage Pranks
FailArmy
Double Toasted

NobleTeam360 said:
SSSniperwolf

I figured you would like her

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
SSSniperwolf

I figured you would like her

I pretty much only watch her vlogs now; her other content is garbo imo. "x challenge" or reaction video or Omegle videos. I miss when she did gaming content xD

In no order:

Chuggaaconroy

SomecallmeJohnny

ProtonJon

rabbidluigi

TheRunawayGuys

Easy Allies
Level1Techs
Gamers Nexus
DigitalFoundry

TheHodgeTwins
MikeRashid
CTFletcher
BradleyMartyn
ElliotHulse

Rich Piana and plenty of other jacked muscle guys I get my education on fitness work outs.

Channel Awesome (Nostalgia Critic)
Deep Look (general and weird stuff about animals and plants)
Cinemassacre
TheGamingBritShow
Arlo

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.