By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Saudi Arabia's king issues order allowing women to drive

monocle_layton said:
Lawlight said:

But the feminist icon says Saudi Arabia is great for women -10 weeks paid maternity trumps everything apparently.

Fucking christ mate, you probably don't need prostate exams with how far you go up your ass.

Or if he's under 50.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Allowing women into sports stadiums is a first step, but they still have ways to go before they realize the importance of cheerleaders.

Cheerleading in  a burqa is not something we should encourage .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Step in the right direction :)

He's doomed us all!!

monocle_layton said:
Lawlight said:

But the feminist icon says Saudi Arabia is great for women -10 weeks paid maternity trumps everything apparently.

Fucking christ mate, you probably don't need prostate exams with how far you go up your ass.

Looks like you don't like people mocking Saudi Arabia. Are you from there?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
monocle_layton said:

I dislike people who randomly rant about nothing and constantly shoehorn in liberals, feminists, or sjw's.

Mock saudi arabia all you want. Nice way of trying to make it seem as though I'm triggered

monocle_layton said:
Lawlight said:

I dislike people who randomly rant about nothing and constantly shoehorn in liberals, feminists, or sjw's.

Mock saudi arabia all you want. Nice way of trying to make it seem as though I'm triggered

You didn't answer my question. And it's hypocritical that you didn't say anything to vgpolyglot who thinks it's the feminist movement in the west that caused this. Also, where did you see a rant from me?

Lawlight said:
monocle_layton said:

You didn't answer my question. And it's hypocritical that you didn't say anything to vgpolyglot who thinks it's the feminist movement in the west that caused this. Also, where did you see a rant from me?

1) VG's response wasn't in a way which seemed passive aggressive

2) I'm obviously referring to past threads 

A good move but showcases Islams backward hold on the middle east as a flawed religion.

What a hero! he should be awarded the Nobel peace prize!