By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Saudi Arabia's king issues order allowing women to drive

monocle_layton said:
Lawlight said:

Typical of you - nothing to say. All you can do is attack people you don't agree with. It's very typical of hyper liberals who can't see the irony in their speech so I guess I shouldn't have expected any better.

I don't agree with SpokenTruth's statements, but you seriously gotta go 'hurr durr fucken liberals' in the majority of your comments? Aeolus didn't need to shoehorn in liberals, so you shouldn't need to make such retarded statements. It's not that difficult to criticize someone without generalizing millions of others.

I don't think I shoehorned in liberals anywhere in this thread. *shrugs

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

I don't agree with SpokenTruth's statements, but you seriously gotta go 'hurr durr fucken liberals' in the majority of your comments? Aeolus didn't need to shoehorn in liberals

, so you shouldn't need to make such retarded statements. It's not that difficult to criticize someone without generalizing millions of others.

The comment wasn't directed towards you. Not sure if it was a misunderstanding. I responded to this comment from lawlight:

"Typical of you - nothing to say. All you can do is attack people you don't agree with. It's very typical of hyper liberals who can't see the irony in their speech so I guess I shouldn't have expected any better."

I rarely (if ever) see you even generalizing liberals, and I'm sure I said that in the original post.

"Aeolus didn't need to shoehorn in liberals"

Hopefully it was a simple misunderstanding

monocle_layton said:
Aeolus451 said:

The comment wasn't directed towards you. Not sure if it was a misunderstanding. I responded to this comment from lawlight:

"Typical of you - nothing to say. All you can do is attack people you don't agree with. It's very typical of hyper liberals who can't see the irony in their speech so I guess I shouldn't have expected any better."

I rarely (if ever) see you even generalizing liberals, and I'm sure I said that in the original post.

I was just curious because I saw that shoehorn part. 

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

I was just curious because I saw that shoehorn part. 

I thought I'd refer to you to show what someone should do when you disagree. Sorry if it came off as me attacking you or accusing you of insulting Spokentruth