By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Assassin's Creed Origins Running Better On Xbox One X Than PC (wccftech)

Chazore said:
Snoopy said:

Guys look at the article, it clearly says xbox one x version better than PC. So a 20,000 dollar pc is still no match for an xbox one x. The beast has cometh.

No lol, no it hasn't "cometh". This is Ubisoft being Ubisoft and no, an X1X will not destroy a high end PC either. That's Crapgamer line of logic to think that it would. 

Never mention Crapgamer ever. He's really unique in the sense of cancers. His stupidity is contagious. 

Around the Network
Smartie900 said:
Chazore said:

No lol, no it hasn't "cometh". This is Ubisoft being Ubisoft and no, an X1X will not destroy a high end PC either. That's Crapgamer line of logic to think that it would. 

Never mention Crapgamer ever. He's really unique in the sense of cancers. His stupidity is contagious. 

Look at where his has spread to

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Smartie900 said:

Are you mocking me or the people that say Xbox One X beats out all PC hardware. Either case...  You're probably correct. 

Smartie900 said:
Chazore said:

Are you mocking me or the people that say Xbox One X beats out all PC hardware. Either case...  You're probably correct. 

The people that think X1X beating all PC hardware.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Smartie900 said:

The people that think X1X beating all PC hardware.

As long as consoles are using PC hardware, they will never beat the PC.
Those who claim otherwise are either trolling... Or extremely misinformed or both.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I like how it says 'PC'. Whats actually inside of the PC??

Anyway, not that much of a shocker that a Ubisoft game doesn't run we'll on PC..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I mean, a ps4/xbone has the specs of a mid-low range PC, but pulls off high range PC results cause of optimization and low level API. there are some things you can't optimize on PC builds. thats the whole point of consoles. consistantcy. everyone has the same harware, so you can fine tune settings .
that said, sometimes lazy ports are lazy ports.

zero129 said:
Wow.. A UBI game running like shit on pc.. Who would of guessed?.

Yep, its almost like they dont care about optimisation for pc users, they just think pc users can *will bruteforce it with expensive pc's.

TheBraveGallade said:
I mean, a ps4/xbone has the specs of a mid-low range PC, but pulls off high range PC results cause of optimization and low level API. there are some things you can't optimize on PC builds. thats the whole point of consoles. consistantcy. everyone has the same harware, so you can fine tune settings .

It comes down to how much $$$ they think they ll earn back from each port.

Maybe they didnt want to use extra $ on the pc version to futher optimise it.

TheBraveGallade said:
I mean, a ps4/xbone has the specs of a mid-low range PC, but pulls off high range PC results cause of optimization and low level API. there are some things you can't optimize on PC builds.

The Playstation 4 is low-end. It's games are a mix of low/medium/high settings on PC at 1080P and under.

The extra "polish" PC games get from a graphics perspective generally are more expensive, higher quality techniques that are simply to expensive to have on consoles.
The Xbox One X will get more of those effects, but it is also like 5x faster than the base Xbox console... And even then is still only mid-range in terms of hardware capability.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

JRPGfan said:
TheBraveGallade said:

It comes down to how much $$$ they think they ll earn back from each port.

Maybe they didnt want to use extra $ on the pc version to futher optimise it.

Then if they don't even bother to try, they will never foster a decent community on PC, this is why things haven't really improved, because they cba trying and last gen they called the userbase pirates, so really they just fulfill their own prophecy, by doing nothing and then claiming "see, it's not worth it" they just make themselves look lazy and ingorant.