By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Assassin's Creed Origins Running Better On Xbox One X Than PC (wccftech)

2017 and Ubisoft still don't know how to make a PC game. Like, wow, time to give up.

Around the Network

This is why I cannot wait for Vivendi to crush Ubisoft under it's boot.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I called it.

It's history repeating itself all over again when it coems to ubisoft.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

One of the reasons I always own consoles is to never ever have to buy a Ubi Soft game on PC XD I have pre ordered this on xbox one,

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Looks like standard fare from Ubisoft.

Will still get it on PC, although this is not good news.

So what was his PC exactly?! I really don't trust this website one bit. Seems like click-bait.

CGI-Quality said:
vivster said:
After disasters like Unity this can be expected. Still, I don't like blank statements like these that don't provide any details, especially as headlines. It's simple click bait. This should neither exist as an official article nor as a thread on VGC.

The correct way to phrase is "ACO might be poorly optimized for PC but it also might not since we have no idea on what specs that one PC was running or what issues it had". Anything other than that is a bold assumption with at best a flimsy foundation.

Nothing wrong with the existence of the topic, because it's not out of the realm of possibility (considering the history) and it's tagged as a "Rumor". And he provided a key detail. The game constantly runs below 30fps on PC, with frequent stuttering in both fluidity and gameplay, in his experience. The Xbox One X version, according to him, didn't have such problems.

This is a major cause for alarm this close to launch.

Wanna hear a joke?

This is what's leaked.  Imagine what Ubisoft's hiding until after embargos are lifted - which will probably be launch day.  At noon.  PST.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

CGI-Quality said:

According to Dave Aubrey over @ wccftech, his experience with Assassin's Creed Origins on PC left much to be desired. In fact, he went as far as to say that, currently, the Xbox One X version runs better. 

"I actually tried the PC version under the impression I could witness up-to 60FPS, but instead I was plagued by what was below 30FPS, constantly. Constant stutter hampered my experience, ruining both gameplay and visual fidelity. The issue here, on the PC version, truly is on par with early Assassin’s Creed: Unity, a game infamous for poor performance on launch – though it should be said, gameplay I witnessed on the Xbox One X version of the game had no such issues from what I could see."

Source

Of course, this is just his experience and there is still some time to iron things out, but after the Assssain's Creed Unity issues on PC at launch, this certainly raises my eyebrows. 

cool, it's as if the xbox one x is more powerful than even the GTX 1080.