By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Assassin's Creed Origins Running Better On Xbox One X Than PC (wccftech)

Is there another AC game already? Is the series still not dead...
Perhaps the game will run better once the PC pro or PC X comes out, his fault for playing on a base PC.

But seriously, how does it run on ps4 amateur and xbox one zilch? It's like those systems don't exist anymore!
I have yet to play AC Paris or whatever that was called. I'm a few behind, will skip.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Pemalite said:

Well. It does fall short of the Geforce 1060 FE and thus the Xbox One X.

But if it runs everything you throw at it, it really doesn't matter.

Would an Xbox one X compare well to a GTX 970 and i5 6600k with 8gb ddr4?

It will fall short in terms of the CPU, but it will be more powerful with the GPU.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Pemalite said:

Well. It does fall short of the Geforce 1060 FE and thus the Xbox One X.

But if it runs everything you throw at it, it really doesn't matter.

Would an Xbox one X compare well to a GTX 970 and i5 6600k with 8gb ddr4?

That depends. Your CPU is leagues ahead of any console.

However... If you are only gaming at 1080P/1440P your experience is probably going to be more favorable overall as you can dial up all the effects to 11.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

If they would just add 21:9 monitor support i might just buy an One X. Otherwise PC will be the only way for me to go.

arcaneguyver said:
Chazore said:

Those that spoke positively of ubisoft in that other thread haven't shown up in this one, which is why it appears differently to the other thread.

For years Ubisoft hasn't done a good job when it came to PC ports and even now, they still haven't shown a care for creating a specific team towards porting their games to PC, so in between the years where they cited PC gamers as pirates, to now where they cba optimizing their PC ports at all, they haven't really progressed as much if at all when it comes to the PC side of things.

Hell, their last PC based game, Anno 2205 ran like crap, a game designed only for PC and even then it was watered down. They just don't give a crap about that market (which is why I'll always dislike them and wish for Vivendi to finish them off).

Oh geez, didn't mean to old "A-M said yes, now N-Z say no, why the flip flop Alphabet?!" thing. Just noting the extreme difference in tone in general is very funny to me. Guessing its console guys love Ubi & PC guys hate em, which would be logical given the disparity in product quality.

You can be positive about a company and still hate on some of their games or practices. I personally like Ubisoft and the style of games they make. What they do with PC ports is sad but I will never be too sad about unoptimized games because I have the power to adjust the game myself to mitigate the problems. Performance issues on console games are much much worse because they're there to stay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Guys look at the article, it clearly says xbox one x version better than PC. So a 20,000 dollar pc is still no match for an xbox one x. The beast has cometh.

Snoopy said:

Guys look at the article, it clearly says xbox one x version better than PC. So a 20,000 dollar pc is still no match for an xbox one x. The beast has cometh.

No lol, no it hasn't "cometh". This is Ubisoft being Ubisoft and no, an X1X will not destroy a high end PC either. That's Crapgamer line of logic to think that it would. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Arkham Knight all over again?

Good, I was getting it for the 1x anyways. I saw some pics with side by side comparisons somewhere online awhile ago. There are added details in the xbox one x version shown. It isnt out yet with the day one update, we will see. Its nothing that couldnt be patched. We all know it will need several patches.. Its Ubisoft folks.

CGI-Quality said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
Good, I was getting it for the 1x anyways. I saw some pics with side by side comparisons somewhere online awhile ago. There are added details in the xbox one x version shown. It isnt out yet with the day one update, we will see. Its nothing that couldnt be patched. We all know it will need several patches.. Its Ubisoft folks.

Over PC?

Yes, I think it was on Neogaf. I havent found it, but from what I remember, it had little details like dirt on the face and fine details that the pc version they showed did not. Maybe someone else seen it?