6 60 7.55%

5 35 4.40%

4 15 1.89%

3 13 1.64%

2 3 0.38%

1 18 2.26%

Total:795

9/10

Plenty of content, fast and direct, strong third party support and fantastic showcases of games like Octopath Traveler, Mario Oddissey and more. Also DOOM ON SWITCH! ^^

Around the Network

Full, diverse line-ups, especially considering 3DS is turning 7 and Switch is only 6 months old. 8/10 - Nintendo haven't looked this strong heading into a Christmas season for some time.

9.5/10

This isn't E3, you shouldn't have been expecting anything more than 1 major announcement, to be fair Nintendo Directs shouldn't have any new announcements to begin with. Nintendo Directs are supposed to serve as the platform for updating the community on games coming to Nintendo's platforms, and that's exactly what it did.

- New info on upcoming games? Check. (Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors, Kirby, Xenoblade, Skyrim, etc.)
- Release Dates for Titles launching in 2017? Check. (Xenoblade, Skyrim, etc.)
- New gameplay for existing titles? Check. (Fire Emblem, Odyssey, Xenoblade, Kirby, etc.)
- New gameplay for NEW titles? Check. (Mario Party, DOOM, 3DS kirby game, etc.)
- Announcing new titles to get excited for? Check. (DOOM, Wolfenstein 2, Arena of Valor, Mario Party 100, Octopath, etc.)

This direct was stellar, it did everything it had to do and more. We got the updates on the titles we knew about, but didn't know everything about. That alone is what a Direct should be. The fact that we got information on new titles blew this out of the park, it was comparable to this years E3 for Nintendo, if only a bit less. I am extremely satisfied with it which is why I would give this a 9.5/10.

I liked it. But at the same time, it felt that the focus was on more of the same.

Switch gets 3 new... ports.
I honestly can't remember a system that got to many ports (announced) in just 7 months.

The weirdest thing for me was that they already showed Kirby 2 times (a Spring game) but they have nothing to say what's coming in the first quarter of 2018?

I thought it was fine, but mostly because I didn't watch 99% of it. Nintendo notoriously spoils the shit out of their games, so I skipped anything for XC2 and Odyssey. Octopath looks cool aesthetically, but that's it.

By far the most exciting announcements were Doom and Wolfenstein 2. Wish New Order and Old Blood were coming too, but beggars can't be choosers.

Someone said that it's not exciting if you're a multiplatform gamer, which is ridiculous. I've been crossing my fingers for these games to come to Switch specifically for the flexibility of play. I have literally everything. PS4, XBO, Steam, Switch - I'll trade graphics for convenience any day.

Around the Network

9/10.

You guys were expecting E3?

GhaudePhaede010 said:
Soooooooo... I'm the only dude here that thought the Punch Out arcade classic was hype?

Glad I'm not the only one, Punch Out arcade is probably the best in the series IMO.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Not gonna rate, but it was something around my expectations: only info of already announced games and at least one new announcement (we got 3).

+ Doom this holiday (looks interesting and may get day 1)
+ Wolfestein II
+ Arena of Valor (huge MOBA game)
+ Odyssey bundle and no delay
+ Skyrim Nov 17th
+ Xenoblade 2 Dec 1st
+ Lost Sphear Jan 23rd or 28th, can't remember
+ Octophat Traveler demo and game releasing in 2018

- No Zelda DLC trailer and is release date Nov 10th, same day as amiibos?
- No Rocket League release date

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I really disliked that they put the Mario Party Top 100 game on the 3DS. I'd rather they put it on for the Wii U instead of the 3DS if they couldn't for the Switch. Majority of the mini games are on console and should've stayed that way.

A 7, heftily boosted by the Bethesda support.