7 138 17.36%

6 60 7.55%

5 35 4.40%

4 15 1.89%

3 13 1.64%

2 3 0.38%

1 18 2.26%

Total:795

Overall 7.5/10, 3DS wasn't really that great but it's cool though.

Doom and Wolf 2 on the switch............ I gotta clean my pants.

Around the Network

8/10 was expeting other announcements but Doom and Wolfenstein made up for their absence

ryuzaki57 said:
Thoughts in no particular order

- No big reveal for Switch and more late ports is not a good sign for 2018 line-up

- Xenoblade 2 looks seriously underwhelming now (weak graphics, terrible characters, boring combat). But I don't have anything to play in december so it's probably better than nothing.

- Why the emphasis on Octopath Traveller? Not sure that can compete with PS4 JRPGs.
- Tales of for Switch entered vaporware status
- Still no sign of SMT Switch. It is less important than the smartphone game?
- Fire Emblem Warriors is cool

@Bolded, it seems as if they are focusing on late 2017/early 2018. I don't expect SMT V until 2019 (late 2018 at the earliest) and any Tales of game won't be coming before summer 2018. 

6. Octopath looks interesting, I just hope it doesn't have the same issues that Legends of Legacy had with the 8 character story idea. Bethesda showing off was some other high points.

Good showing of Mario but could have done without showing ANOTHER world off. I'm glad to see no 2018 3DS games and that after Metroid there aren't any huge games remaining, any added attention to the Switch this holiday can't hurt.

Sadly, they didn't sell me on Xenoblade 2. In fact, they pretty much showed exactly what I needed to see to know that I'll be taking a break from the series. Nothing about it is distinctly terrible besides the voice acting, but nothing is drawing me in either.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

8/10, Doom and Wolfenstein 2 announcements made this direct from awareage to great.

Around the Network

6/10. Doom and Wolfenstein were great announcements, but not for me. Otherwise, everything there had already been announced before.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

10 . Doom and Wolfenstien

It was great. truly... as a Ninty fan I didn't want to expect anything new yet... we have too much to buy and little time to play!

Switch!!!

Solid 7. I was really hoping for the achievement system to become a real thing, and maybe a hint at Smash Bros. While there are still a lot of absences, it's good to see Nintendo taking third party support seriously again. Now let's see if Nintendo-only users by and far put their money where their mouths are this time around.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Xenoblade 2 seems so freaking bad based on these trailers. Jesus, why Monolith Soft?....