2 3 0.38%

1 18 2.26%

Total:795

Mario and Kirby/10

Around the Network

7/10
We getting DOOM and W2 plus XBC2 is 2017
The rest was meh-decent

9/10 - Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 look amazing and Project Octopath really captured my attention.

10 because of The Alliance Alive

5/10 Watched it only for the 3DS stuff, so the localization announcement of The Alliance Alive was the best thing I got from this direct. I'm not really feeling that Kirby Battle Royal game and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon doesn't seem to have enough extra stuff to warrant a purchase. Other than that, the rest consisted of games that were already shown before or games that I didn't care about, like Minecraft and that mix of Mario Party games.

I guess I put the bar too high by expecting localization announcements for Dragon Quest XI 3DS and The Snack World.

Around the Network

Solid 7/10 in my book. Another Splatoon map so soon is sweet, ARMS update finally, no Xenoblade 2 delay afterall, Octopath Traveler, Mario Odyssey, the Kirby games, etc. looking great, more 3rd party support. Some negatives asside from no major new announcements were Pokemon US/UM showing was awful yet again, it seems Marth really is the only Shadow Dragon rep, and still no date for Rocket League.

Also interesting, with Xenoblade in December, Nintendo left November without a 1st party switch game. Guess they're giving 3rd partys some room.

-Lonely_Dolphin

8/10. Almost perfect, but dragged on during both XC2 and Project Octopath Traveller. Some uninteresting games as well, but everything fit together nicely and it was ver varied.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Honestly, Doom/Wolfenstein and just the ever growing third party support alone made this a great Direct for me. It seems to me that with everything that's been announced for the near future that it would be rather unreasonable to have expected more than what we got today, which included a few cool surprises.

Heck, Xenoblade 2 is somehow coming out on December 1st; remember how many people (myself included) were convinced it would at best be the second half of 2018?

I donno, we knew about most of the first party stuff but this Direct really suggested that Nintendo is finally winning 3rd party support back... I'd say 8/10. Some info about what will follow the soon-to-end Miiverse would have been nice and maybe some mention of another Smash/Super Mario Maker for a perfect 10/10, but what was shown was hugely encouraging for the success of the console overall.

7/10 because while they did show more info on a lot of games, there wasn't really a lot of new in there. Nice to see what games are coming to the platform though, like Doom and Wolfenstien, and really happy for XC2 releasing this year as scheduled.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

KilleyMc said:
5/10 Watched it only for the 3DS stuff, so the localization announcement of The Alliance Alive was the best thing I got from this direct. I'm not really feeling that Kirby Battle Royal game and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon doesn't seem to have enough extra stuff to warrant a purchase. Other than that, the rest consisted of games that were already shown before or games that I didn't care about, like Minecraft and that mix of Mario Party games.

I guess I put the bar too high by expecting localization announcements for Dragon Quest XI 3DS and The Snack World.

Caring about the 3ds in 2017 xD (jk)