By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Color-Blind Are You?

How Color-Blind?

Not at all 83 88.30%

Slightly color-blind 7 7.45%

I am 3 3.19%

Very color-blind (specify) 1 1.06%

Total:94

Not at all it seems.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
The purpose of this test is to sell you color corrective glasses. I wouldn't take anything it says seriously.

I wouldn't be a conspiracy theorist about it if you look at the other top color blind sites, they are the same but w/out the end ad. I picked it since I found this one has more questions, better quality pictures, and overall a slicker website. Plus, I aready knew I was partially red-green color blind prior to the test and it also knew. I'd say it's fine

It said inconclusive for mine lol

1st time I took it I had yellow/blue blindness, then I saw that some people were tryharding so I retook it.

2nd time I got normal color vision, by looking a bit more closely at the hard ones :P.

Normal color vision for me.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

It says I have mild Protan but I'm not ready to believe a website that is trying to sell me expensive glasses. I don't believe I'm color blind at all.

Might as well let me tell from Alex Jones about my vitamin deficiency.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It says normal color vision.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

vivster said:

It says I have mild Protan but I'm not ready to believe a website that is trying to sell me expensive glasses. I don't believe I'm color blind at all.

How long did you take the test and did you calibrate your display further out of the box too ? 

Normal color vision, which is what I expected.

fatslob-:O said:
vivster said:

How long did you take the test and did you calibrate your display further out of the box too ? 

I made it quick and said "nothing" whenever it was hard to make out. Don't think I took longer than 1-2s per pic. My TV is in game mode, so the colors aren't as popping as usual.

I doubt I have any meaningful degree of color blindness.

edit: Took the test again on my work monitor where I'm sitting a lot closer. Still says I have mild protan but unless it tells me which ones I got wrong I won't believe it.

There were 4 images that looked all gray shades to me. Every other one I got right.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.