By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Color-Blind Are You?

How Color-Blind?

Not at all 83 88.30%

Slightly color-blind 7 7.45%

I am 3 3.19%

Very color-blind (specify) 1 1.06%

Total:94
BraLoD said:
Normal, but in two of them I had to rotate my table screea a bit to be able to perceive a pattern, it looked all gray at the direct angle I was looking

At least one of the grey ones was completely blank but a couple of the others had numbers. These are actually easier for colour blind people to see,  who are, for reasons I can't recall in detail, more capable of seeing subtle changes in luminosity.

Normal. For those claiming the test isn't accurate; the survey results so far show a 9% rate, which is closely matched to the rate reported in the literature.

Around the Network

I'm not, although this test was odd, I don't remember pressing 8 once and I think 2 had 'nothing' it them. The fact they had nothing is a weird thing because it is playing tricks on your mind because you expect something to be there and there not being anything makes your mind think there might be.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I'm not, although this test was odd, I don't remember pressing 8 once and I think 2 had 'nothing' it them. The fact they had nothing is a weird thing because it is playing tricks on your mind because you expect something to be there and there not being anything makes your mind thing there might be.

This is like a real color blind test. There are a few that'll be blank regardless of who is conducting it. I've been recieving color-blind tests most of my life and this is about as many pictures and same quality of pictures as the real deal. 

For everyone else: Of course, if you think you have mild color-blindness, I wouldnt worry about it. Doesn't really affect your life and you don't need glasses. If you are concerned about color blindness, see an optometrist, this, obviously, cannot diagnose you for anything. Ex. I knew Id be green-red color blind in the results prior to taking this. 

vivster said:

It says I have mild Protan but I'm not ready to believe a website that is trying to sell me expensive glasses. I don't believe I'm color blind at all.

Might as well let me tell from Alex Jones about my vitamin deficiency.

You could download all the images where you couldn't detect a difference and use a photo editor to measure the actual colours.  No need to trust the web site.