By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overlooked, Underrated Game You've Ever Played?

Civilization Revolution on Xbox360, so much fun

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Virtue's Last Reward, it's probably the pinnacle of the visual novel/puzzle genre but goddamn ... so few people have played it and that's criminal !

Quoted for the truth. We'll probably never get a visual novel on par with it.

To me it's definitely Penumbra: Black Plague

awesome story and horror gameplay

Freespace 2. The best game of its genre ever made. Still ended its series as it didn't sell enough to warrant a sequel.

I want to say MAG, but that didn't sell half bad for an undermarketed PS3 exclusive, so I'm gonna go with Starhawk. I thought it was an excellent game that got hurt in reviews because of it's lackluster single player. The multiplayer and co-op were insanely awesome though. Very overlooked by the masses as well.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Actraiser games on SNES, Turok on N64 (fps done right on a console before Goldeneye and Halo), X-Men Mutant Apocalypse.

BeardedDragon said:

To me it's definitely Penumbra: Black Plague

awesome story and horror gameplay

Oh man! I'm finding so many kindred spirits in this thread!

I love the first two Penumbra games :)

maybe Harvest Moon grand bazaar on NDS

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ultrashroomz said:

The Emperor's New Groove on PS1, I wouldn't call Disney games that underrated, but I don't hear much about that one.

Oh shit, I remember playing that game My friend had that one.

Ultrashroomz said:

The Emperor's New Groove on PS1, I wouldn't call Disney games that underrated, but I don't hear much about that one.

I love this game!