By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lichtspeer dev mentions Nintendo is working on an achievement system for Switch

GoOnKid said:
DialgaMarine said:

I don't personally care what you think, but your bitching is clearly intended to spread misinformation. I'm simply correcting it. 

Why are you offended about an opinion? There's nothing to correct, anyway.

Who's offended? You were bitching about how trophies dictate a game. You were incorrect. I corrected. I don't care whether you accept the correction; it's about others who read to not be exclusively exposed to wrong information. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

i hope you can customise the colour of the trophies and text. That way can set it to white ad they can hide a part of the backgroud like they never existed lol.

Please let them NOT.

The absense of such buffoonery, along with user scores and "community features" are reasons the system is attractive to me.

Already? They should probably ponder about that a few more generations to do it just right. No one likes rushed new technology.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

StarDoor said:
Finally! Now we won't have to listen to Ka-pi complain about it anymore.

Yes!!!! Thank the lord!!! xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

To be frank, I wonder why it took them so long. As long as it's completely optional (as in you can disable them if you want to), they are beneficiary to lots of people (including me).

Getting Platinum for an example for a game tells me only one thing... people play games too much... I see no reason to brag about it.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Hope so, this will actually make me use my switch more.

Ka-pi96 said:

Wait... wut?

If that's true than a Switch will finally be added to my "to buy" list! Then they'd just need to re-release all the old Pokemon games on it and it would be the best Nintendo console ever!

But you just said not too long ago that the Pokemon games are meh.

Podings said:
Please let them NOT.

The absense of such buffoonery, along with user scores and "community features" are reasons the system is attractive to me.

For me it's one of the biggest reasons I seldom turn my switch on. So I'm happy.