By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't you just hate it when people leave the toilet up?

Do you hate that?

Yes 23 20.54%

No 89 79.46%

Total:112

First world problems at its finest. Just put the seat down yourself...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
markodeniro said:
It's because you're lazy and think men should do everything for you, better the toilet seat is put up than pissed on, then you'd have something to moan about.

Ka-pi is a male...

potato_hamster said:
I hate it when people get irritated enough to complain over what is the minimal effort to put it down.

Germs fly out when the seat is open (along with water)

Also, most people who leave it up also pee while standing, which creates a mess.

Flilix said:
Kirin_gaming said:
For some reason, I expected to see a toilet on top of a roof...

I was way too easy to find pics of this.

I wasn't disappointed, I just find it funny the way my mind works.Probably because the title is missing the word "seat" after "toilet"

It doesn't bother me one way or another.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
potato_hamster said:
I hate it when people get irritated enough to complain over what is the minimal effort to put it down.

Also, most people who leave it up also pee while standing, which creates a mess.

I didn't know that there were guys here who didn't pee while standing.

NobleTeam360 said:
It doesn't bother me one way or another.

You don't bother me one way or another 

VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

I didn't know that there were guys here who didn't pee while standing.

I know right it's the greatest perk of being a man. Being able to pee standing and against a tree when you take a hike. Although peeing while sitting is healthier.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I find it far more annoying when people walk into a room with a closed door, but leave the door open when they come in or leave.

Nope it doesn't bother me. But I always close it after use.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."