By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to get more people to join the site?

Are you a lurker?

Yes 82 70.69%

No 34 29.31%

Total:116
Ninja~Monkey said:
I personally think that we should hand out free bananas but hey maybe that's just me

Well, I wouldn't expect anything else from a monkey! (Who looks to be another lurker). Btw, are you a TimeSplitters fan?

Around the Network

Not riddle the first page with Nintendo topics would be one. From a statistically point of view, a gamer browsing vgchartz would more likely be a PlayStation-favouring gamer than any other platform. Right now there are 5 Nintendo topics vs 2 Sony topics (same number as the number of sports topics).

Lawlight said:
Not riddle the first page with Nintendo topics would be one. From a statistically point of view, a gamer browsing vgchartz would more likely be a PlayStation-favouring gamer than any other platform. Right now there are 5 Nintendo topics vs 2 Sony topics (same number as the number of sports topics).

Sorry Lawlight, I'm too busy with PS Nation to be making a ton of PlayStation threads

VGPolyglot said:
Ninja~Monkey said:
I personally think that we should hand out free bananas but hey maybe that's just me

Well, I wouldn't expect anything else from a monkey! (Who looks to be another lurker). Btw, are you a TimeSplitters fan?

Right? =P
And I Sure am
In my defence however i thought that was what a ninja was suppose to do, you know lurk around.

VGPolyglot said:
Lawlight said:

Sorry Lawlight, I'm too busy with PS Nation to be making a ton of PlayStation threads

Well, it's a reflection of how small the PS fanbase is here so it would make sense to attract them. GameFAQs is exactly the same - its number of registered users online has halved over the past 5 years and that's mostly a Nintendo forum as well.

6 Nintendo topics vs 2 Sony topics atm.

Around the Network
Ninja~Monkey said:
VGPolyglot said:

Right? =P
And I Sure am
In my defence however i thought that was what a ninja was suppose to do, you know lurk around.

Yeah, I guess that's what a ninja's meant to do And I absolutely LOVE TIMESPLITTERS!!!!!!

VGPolyglot said:
Lawlight said:

Btw, the PS Nation topic has had 11 posts in the past 24 hours - 6 of which are yours.

Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:

Btw, the PS Nation topic has had 11 posts in the past 24 hours - 6 of which are yours.

Hey, at least I'm trying

I tried making threads about music, art, and writing to try to attract more people, but it seems politics will always be a #2 here

The site will never grow as long as that remains fact

VGPolyglot said:
Ninja~Monkey said:

Right? =P
And I Sure am

Yeah, I guess that's what a ninja's meant to do And I absolutely LOVE TIMESPLITTERS!!!!!!

So monkey do good then=)
Honestly I think TimeSplitters is such an underrated series, but maybe I am a bit biased xD
I just want TS Rewind to come out out already