By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police Union President Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters 'a Pack of Rabid Animals'

Tagged games:

Locknuts said:
I hate that they just assume every time a cop shoots a black person the cop must be racist. Firstly, the statistics suggest that cops are more hesitant to shoot black people because of the backlash. Secondly: stop dividing people based on the colour of their skin! That's fucking racism right there, so I think the cops are right to call BLM a racist hate movement.

If they act like rabid animals: call them out on it. I don't think there is any racial connotation there.

A cop shooting someone in the back though? That cop needs to be stood down (at least) until it's investigated properly. It's pretty hard to shoot someone in the back in self defence. But unless you can prove racism, it's not racially motivated.

^ 100% agree with you

Around the Network

At least someone tells it like it is. BLM is a total sham.

monocle_layton said:
Stupid liberals protesting and using free speech! They're probably being paid by George Soros.

Probably? lol

maybe because that is how they behave.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

KLAMarine said:
Stellar_Fungk said:
NWA was right. Fuck tha police.

Who needs 'em!? When I call 911, I need NWA to show up and fight crime.

Isn't it also a crime when 5-O storms the houses of young niggas and shoot them infront of their wives and children? Or is it justified in the land of Amerikkka?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
monocle_layton said:
Stupid liberals protesting and using free speech! They're probably being paid by George Soros.

Probably? lol

Well, my protest plan is paid by Soros and Bill Gates. Some people may have others paying them

Stellar_Fungk said:
KLAMarine said:

Who needs 'em!? When I call 911, I need NWA to show up and fight crime.

Isn't it also a crime when 5-O storms the houses of young niggas and shoot them infront of their wives and children? Or is it justified in the land of Amerikkka?

If it wasn't in self-defense then yes, it would be a crime.

Were you referring to a specific case in this post?

monocle_layton said:

DraconianAC said:

Stupid? You think it's stupid to express concern for the lives of your fellow man who may also happen to be the same ethnicity as you are? You think its stupid for them to unify and show their displeasure at a police force that is supposed to "protect and serve" not kill and ask questions later?  No I wouldn't call them stupid unless you truely believe they can't win or they are wrong.

I believe there were people back in the 50's and 60's that thought the civil rights movement was stupid, but history proved them wrong, though I'm sure there are plenty of neo-facist now-a-days that see it differently and want to roll back history. Nevertheless, freedom of assembly is afforded to them by the 1st amendment, as is your freedom of speech.

I don't think it's stupid. I was mocking the people who whine about free speech, but criticize people who protest the police and government :(

the same people that call themselves communist? that are so stupid that they don't understand that communism requires a large all encompassing government to run?

The BLM movement, like many causes, started out fairly noble. But it has been hijacked and overtaken by the types who just want to run around yelling things like "F*** White People", which is just bigotry, and has absolutely nothing at all to do with saving black people from being killed by police. If anything, their attitude, activities and rhetoric are compounding, not improving the situation.

I have no love for bad cops, nor of the general "untouchable" nature of American police to begin with. But too many of these BLM protestors, like ANTIFA, like "Rad Fem", etc., act like a bunch of entitled kids who just want to be angry and "F*** Shit Up".

palou said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, is acknowledging racism considered to be a form of racism?

I think that bringing it up is generally unproductive, as it tends to add to the tensions. Like, if you believe that police shootings is a problem for your community/people, just campaign agains police violence in general. No need to formulate you message in a way that it excludes people of other ethicities affected by the same problem.

State your demands as: people should have a right to (x), instead of MY people should have a right to (x).

Ignoring it is not just going to make everything better. If there are certain groups that are disproportionately affected, it makes sense to bring attention to that.