By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police Union President Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters 'a Pack of Rabid Animals'

Tagged games:

monocle_layton said:
o_O.Q said:

lol its not a strawman, there's a massive overlap between both groups that you appear to be unaware of

Pretty sure a good amount of people protesting against power abuse from the police aren't communist. That's as ridiculous as stating anyone who criticizes BLM is a neonazi and white supremacist. Instead of just stating there's a massive overlap, provide statistics. We aren't going to gain anything from generalizations

It's always amusing, people talk about communists as if we're some huge group or something, when the fact is that there are very few of us, and we're scattered all over the world, so it's not like we're one organized front.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
o_O.Q said:

lol its not a strawman, there's a massive overlap between both groups that you appear to be unaware of

Pretty sure a good amount of people protesting against power abuse from the police aren't communist. That's as ridiculous as stating anyone who criticizes BLM is a neonazi and white supremacist. Instead of just stating there's a massive overlap, provide statistics. We aren't going to gain anything from generalizations

"Pretty sure a good amount of people protesting against power abuse from the police aren't communist."

are you trying to state here that everyone who protests police abuse are in blm? because that's the only way that it could connect back to what i posted

VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

It's always amusing, people talk about communists as if we're some huge group or something, when the fact is that there are very few of us, and we're scattered all over the world, so it's not like we're one organized front.

from your descriptions of communism, i'm thinking you probably have trouble identifying communists anyway

especially since you say that it can't exist and yet you have faith in it for some reason

o_O.Q said:
VGPolyglot said:

from your descriptions of communism, i'm thinking you probably have trouble identifying communists anyway

especially since you say that it can't exist and yet you have faith in it for some reason

When did I say it can't exist? I said it probably won't exist, that's not the same thing.