By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police Union President Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters 'a Pack of Rabid Animals'

Tagged games:

Stellar_Fungk said:
NWA was right. Fuck tha police.

Don't generalize the statements and actions of a few morrons upon all the american police force, and don't generalize the poor record of the american police force upon all similiar entities. As just said, the american forces are about 30 times deadlier than their european counterparts.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
palou said:
Aeolus451 said:
Ugh... BLM should learn to protest cases of legitimate unjustified shootings and perhaps focus on things that are actual threats to black people. Rioting and protesting justified shooting is just making them look really silly.

Some would argue that US cops shoot MUCH more than necessary. In 2015 (latest stats), US cops killed around 342 people per million. In Germany, that's 12, 5 for the UK and 4 for France.

Though I'd agree that it's unproductive to make the issue race-related.

Yeah, like with the case with Philando Castile. His murder wasn't race motivated. The officer who shot him was super antsy and overreacted.

palou said:
Aeolus451 said:

The US has alot higher levels of crime (there's guns too) in comparison to germany or france so that comparison is useless in this. The main reason why people get shot by cops is because they do things that justify that reaction from a cop. There's alot of misinformation about cops and laws that leads to the situations. Somewhere idiots got the idea that cops are out to get them and that resisting cops is a good idea. Romanticizing the "resist the cops" is what is getting people killed.

Crime rates are higher, but most definitely not 30, 60 times higher in the US. (6 times higher for homicide, but much less of difference for other, lesser crimes - and most of the incidences involve lesser crimes.)

One thing one could add to that is that the average formation of a police officer is 19 weeks (some less), in the US, while it takes years in most other western nations to obtain your permit (130 weeks of training in Germany). 

I would most definitely expect better than a license obtained over an extended summer break for the persons we trust with the power and extended rights to apply impartial executive justice in our society to the benefit of our society.

I agree that they need more training across the board but honestly, alot of the problem stems from the US culture surrounding cops and the lack of teaching young people in how to behave when cops stop them for whatever reason. A cop won't shoot you for complying. Disobeying commands, resisting arrest, running from the cops, and attacking them will only lead to an escalation in the force they can use against a person. If you disagree with a ticket or an arrest, just let the cop do his job and save the arguing against it for when you're in court. 

It's just a joke obviously, move on.

DraconianAC said:
monocle_layton said:

I don't think it's stupid. I was mocking the people who whine about free speech, but criticize people who protest the police and government :(

I failed to see it; apogolies for my lack of reading comprehesion. Promise to re-read 3+ times before jumping the gun next time. ^_-

How does it feel to prove his point be it a sarcastic throw or not?  I'm just messing with you, unless you are familiar with the guy you had no real way of knowing he was being sarcastic .  He forgot his "/s"

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Stupid liberals protesting and using free speech! They're probably being paid by George Soros.

Indeed for some reason Soros likes to start trouble

craighopkins said:
monocle_layton said:
Stupid liberals protesting and using free speech! They're probably being paid by George Soros.

You can't resist bringing him up, you know his post was meant to be a parody of guys like you

VGPolyglot said:
craighopkins said:

You can't resist bringing him up, you know his post was meant to be a parody of guys like you

The best way to parody a parody is by playing along with it. 

craighopkins said:
monocle_layton said:

The bastard won't even give me my check. I want my damn 5000 shekels for my 500 hours protesting with BLM

Aeolus451 said:
VGPolyglot said:

The best way to parody a parody is by playing along with it. 

So, CraigHopkins has been trolling us this whole time?