By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally Got My Switch!!!!

I know this is kind of an overdone topic and that I don't really have enough recognition to be making a thread like this, but I'm still incredibly excited to become a Nintendo gamer and wanted to celebrate me getting it by letting some of you fine people know. So... originally I was gonna have to wait until September 8 until Walmart got some more shipments of Switches. However... I was able to find a couple at my local Target and I decided to jump on the oppurtunity before losing it. They were out of stock everywhere and I guess I got lucky. So anyway... I got the Switch and Zelda and am planning to pick up Splatoon 2 in a couple of days and I'd love to see some of you guys playing with me. My friend code is SW-3557-8273-2606 if anyone wants to friend me. Looking forward to using this thing for the next decade.  Also... feel free to suggest any games I should get with the Switch... since I'm kinda clueless when it comes to that.

Around the Network

Congrats def worth the purchase it is a cool little thing.

ive had mine for maybe 3 weeks and only played liek 8 tracks on mario kart and manage dot put in a screen protector lol.

on a side nto i discovered that for some reason the joycons don't discharge at the same rate and one died quicker.

forgot my nintendo id again so been to lazy to rest to get it up and running to see what eshop has to offer.

Welcome to the club, I can't remember my ID. I actually haven't been online with it yet haha but when I do I will be sure to add you.

"excited to become a Nintendo gamer"

Is this your first Nintendo console? NOICE. I had a Wii/DS as a kid but didn't play much except party games ... the Wii U was my first.

Congrats Bro!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Games depend a bit on your preferences. You probably will like Zelda, as most do (except you take offense at brittle weapons). Splatoon and MK8D if you like Online Muliplayer. Arms if you like fighting. Disgaea for japanese crazyness. Mario+Rabbids for strategy.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Games depend a bit on your preferences. You probably will like Zelda, as most do (except you take offense at brittle weapons). Splatoon and MK8D if you like Online Muliplayer. Arms if you like fighting. Disgaea for japanese crazyness. Mario+Rabbids for strategy.

I've always been interested in trying out Disgaea. Might give it a shot.

Welcome fellow Switch owner, just got mine 5 days ago, so only have Zelda and Mario+Rabbids to play and some demos, try some of those games Mnementh suggested especially Mario+Rabbids if you're into strategy, for fighting games try Arms, a very unique fighting game, then look up the upcoming Pokken Tournament DX out on Sept. 22nd, also here's a video Nintendo posted for their upcoming Indies(a lot of those looks really promising considering I'm not that fond of indies) which might pique your interest if you're into those.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:

Welcome fellow Switch owner, just got mine 5 days ago, so only have Zelda and Mario+Rabbids to play and some demos, try some of those games Mnementh suggested especially Mario+Rabbids if you're into strategy, for fighting games try Arms, a very unique fighting game, then look up the upcoming Pokken Tournament DX out in Sept. 22nd, also here's a video Nintendo posted for their upcoming Indies(a lot of those looks really promising considering I'm not that fond of indies) which might pique your interest if your into those.

Super Meat Boy Forever and Steamworld Dig 2 are must plays for me.

My condolences.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.