By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally Got My Switch!!!!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Go back and play Galaxy 1 +2. They are masterpieces. *Pats on back* Yeah Prime is godly, and Ocarina is still pretty good. Sounds like you've got a decent sampling of all the best Nintendo franchises. I myself still have to get into Awakening. Gotta beat the GameCube Fire Emblem, and the second GBA one first though. From what I've seen Awakening blows the previous games out of the water, and makes the older games skippable. 

Lol SORRY. I just realized how long my last comment was, wow! As you can see i have a fault with not finishing stuff, LOL. 

I'd play Galaxy 1 and 2, but I don't have a Wii U anymore! I just have a Switch and a 3DS. I'd definitely say Metroid Prime 1, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Fire Emblem Awakening are my favorite Nintendo games personally. Still though, that's from a very limited sample admittadely. It's crazy to think I didn't play my first Zelda till late 2015. I dream of the day when Super Mario 64, Advance Wars, Twilight Princess etc. come to VC. 

Are you getting Super Mario Odyssey? You should get Odyssey. 

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Lol SORRY. I just realized how long my last comment was, wow! As you can see i have a fault with not finishing stuff, LOL. 

I'd play Galaxy 1 and 2, but I don't have a Wii U anymore! I just have a Switch and a 3DS. I'd definitely say Metroid Prime 1, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Fire Emblem Awakening are my favorite Nintendo games personally. Still though, that's from a very limited sample admittadely. It's crazy to think I didn't play my first Zelda till late 2015. I dream of the day when Super Mario 64, Advance Wars, Twilight Princess etc. come to VC. 

Are you getting Super Mario Odyssey? You should get Odyssey. 

Lol, who ISN'T? xD It looks really great

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

I've never played Rocket League myself.

Good. That means more noobs to crush upon release.

Sarcastic fool.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Smartie900 said:

I know this is kind of an overdone topic and that I don't really have enough recognition to be making a thread like this, but I'm still incredibly excited to become a Nintendo gamer and wanted to celebrate me getting it by letting some of you fine people know. So... originally I was gonna have to wait until September 8 until Walmart got some more shipments of Switches. However... I was able to find a couple at my local Target and I decided to jump on the oppurtunity before losing it. They were out of stock everywhere and I guess I got lucky. So anyway... I got the Switch and Zelda and am planning to pick up Splatoon 2 in a couple of days and I'd love to see some of you guys playing with me. My friend code is SW-3557-8273-2606 if anyone wants to friend me. Looking forward to using this thing for the next decade.  Also... feel free to suggest any games I should get with the Switch... since I'm kinda clueless when it comes to that.

Congrats.

My name is Jumpin El-Sony Fanboia. You bought a Switch. Prepare to die!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.