By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally Got My Switch!!!!

Xen said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Congrats. I decided not to buy it for now.

Kinda falling out of love with gaming for now, struggling to get through Uncharted 4, but not interested in anything new for now.

I guess I am getting jaded, 3rd party games feel phony and pasteurized to me, like "press X for fun" kind of deal, Ford Company mass produced products. And easy kills, oh boy, does this industry ever love easy kills...

All my fun in games in the last 5 months came from Sony exclusives, so I guess Days Gone will be the game that brings me back.

I am hoping for a new strategy game for consoles, like Tropico or Civ, or a more traditional RPG maybe, man, those Bioware games are terrible...

Seems to me that the future of gaming is looking back, dialing it down, being about fun again.

I guess I am just too old, but I feel like this from time to time till an amazing game pulls me back in...

Stop playing western AAA games and other such variations of "press X for fun", such as Uncharted 4. Take a break. Come back with a more Japanese focus. I can see why you'd get jaded.

Don't listen to this weeb.

Please, I beg you, reader, I want lower prices for my precious JRPGs, and part of that is lowering demand for them! ;)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Xen said:

Stop playing western AAA games and other such variations of "press X for fun", such as Uncharted 4. Take a break. Come back with a more Japanese focus. I can see why you'd get jaded.

Don't listen to this weeb.

Please, I beg you, reader, I want lower prices for my precious JRPGs, and part of that is lowering demand for them! ;)

Listen to this guy. You wouldn't like all those weird Japanesey games, just leave it to us : ).

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

As a fellow Switch survivor I'm just trying to be nice :(

Hey Vivster, that reminds me. We've never played online with each other

No way! I could get hooked and then I have to pay Nintendo online fees.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

Hey Vivster, that reminds me. We've never played online with each other

Hmm, I wonder why you even accepted my request then

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

To prove that I own a Switch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, might as well make use of it if you have it!

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

As soon as they release the first good game. Not long now.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

As soon as they release the first good game. Not long now.

I've never played Rocket League myself.

I dont get it, the Switch has been available on Amazon for ages. Its not exactly a shortage if you can buy it whenever you like. Congrats on the purchase though. Im not really a Nintendo fan anymore but gaming is good for everyone.

Superman4 said:
I dont get it, the Switch has been available on Amazon for ages. Its not exactly a shortage if you can buy it whenever you like. Congrats on the purchase though. Im not really a Nintendo fan anymore but gaming is good for everyone.

Yeah, but the only ones that are selling the Switch right now are third parties. The Switch from those sellers also costs more than the normal price.