By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

Snoopy said:
StarOcean said:

I have no faith the Chinese or Russians would do anything. 

Agree, China depends on us and Russia will be afraid of us nuking them right back.

Exactly. Russia only keeps nukes as a defense to the US. They would not waste any of that to defend a dictatorship that they only support to be contrarian to the US

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Snoopy said:

Agree, China depends on us and Russia will be afraid of us nuking them right back.

Exactly. Russia only keeps nukes as a defense to the US. They would not waste any of that to defend a dictatorship that they only support to be contrarian to the US

This might sound a little messed up ,but I wished that the missle had a malfunction and hit Japan (with little to no casualties) because that way NATO can do something before it gets way out of hand. If we keep sitting on our ass we are screwed and a lot of people will die.

Snoopy said:
StarOcean said:

This might sound a little messed up ,but I wished that the missle had a malfunction and hit Japan (with little to no casualties) because that way NATO can do something before it gets way out of hand. If we keep sitting on our ass we are screwed and a lot of people will die.

I partly agree. It is the only way to hit'em without as much backlash

StarOcean said:
Jumpin said:

Then you get killed when the rest of the world nukes the US back.

For committing the largest atrocity in the history of the world? Poisoning the East Asian coastal region? Becoming a threat to the existence of life in the world?  You can bet the entire world would hastily retaliate by throwing everything at you to eliminate the genocidal trash from the planet.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
StarOcean said:

For committing the largest atrocity in the history of the world? Poisoning the East Asian coastal region? Becoming a threat to the existence of life in the world?  You can bet the entire world would hastily retaliate by throwing everything at you to eliminate the genocidal trash from the planet.

Apparently you don't know about North Korea. There will be some consequences for sure, but better than having North Korea destroying the world like they are trying right now.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
StarOcean said:

They're going to have a horrible end one way or another. It's a matter of who strikes first. Us striking first prevents the US, Japan, and South Korea from getting hurt. Will there be consequences? Yes. Realistically the North will strike the South with a nuke and the US will end up wiping out the country anyway. There's no peaceful end. Sure, the Chinese could take it, but that involves dismantling their gov, which, given how long that would take, would be too late

StarOcean said:
The one thing I would back Trump 100% about is nuking the absolute fuck out of North Korea. Not only that, the US should then overtake that land just as a big "fuck you" to China for sitting around and not doing anything. Trump, could even be redeemed in my eyes if he did that.

It'd show the Chinese that we aren't fucking around and win world wide appreciation. The biggest thing is we'd need to displace the South Koreans to Japan and the US while we killed Un.

So, you'd promote mass genocide? How on Earth can we claim moral superiority if we kill over 20 million innocent people?

StarOcean said:
Jumpin said:

They're going to have a horrible end one way or another. It's a matter of who strikes first. Us striking first prevents the US, Japan, and South Korea from getting hurt. Will there be consequences? Yes. Realistically the North will strike the South with a nuke and the US will end up wiping out the country anyway. There's no peaceful end. Sure, the Chinese could take it, but that involves dismantling their gov, which, given how long that would take, would be too late

You think dropping a bunch of radioactive nuclear weapons right next door to Japan and North Korea are going to prevent them from being hurt? You think committing genocide, murdering tens of millions of people, is the best way to deal with Kim Jong Un?

If the US proves their insanity by nuking tens of millions of people, how do you think the rest of the world is going to respond with their own nukes? I'll give you a hint: it would be swift and deadly.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

could the missile have landed in japan ?

Jumpin said:
StarOcean said:

You think dropping a bunch of radioactive nuclear weapons right next door to Japan and North Korea are going to prevent them from being hurt? You think committing genocide, murdering tens of millions of people, is the best way to deal with Kim Jong Un?

It doesn't have to be nukes if it makes you so mad. It can be regular missiles. We have powerful enough ones to wipe them out. What do you propose be done? Because I can't see NK even existing in the next 10-15yrs