By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

- missle flew over Norther island Hokkaido:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-korean-missile-flies-over-japan-escalating-tensions-and-prompting-an-angry-response-from-tokyo/2017/08/28/e1975804-8c37-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.2671eb77c8fb

- Japan's Prime Minister reacted to the NK confrontation:

“We'll make the utmost effort to protect the public,”

- this is not the first time North Korea has launched a missle over Japan (year 1998)

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

It feels like we are just waiting until they actually hit something that kills someone before doing anything about it..

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
It feels like we are just waiting until they actually hit something that kills someone before doing anything about it..

What can we do about it?

Captain_Yuri said:

The problem is that if the US does something, maybe what will happen, NK dropping bombs, would be even worse than not trying to stop this guy once and for all.

And if we don't do anything then with the passing of time the threat becomes even more deadly and accurate, with the improvement of their missile tests.

It's an impossible situation where there is no best option, perhaps only in hindsight.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Its easy to say "just ignore the attention craveing madman" when its not your country he's fireing missils over.
I feel for the japanese though, its a sucky situation to be in.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Captain_Yuri said:

The problem is that if the US does something, maybe what will happen, NK dropping bombs, would be even worse than not trying to stop this guy once and for all.

And if we don't do anything then with the passing of time the threat becomes even more deadly and accurate, with the improvement of their missile tests.

It's an impossible situation where there is no best option, perhaps only in hindsight.

Its all fun and games, until Kim Jong-un nukes California, because US sent in troops to fight/kill him.

Or US launches a missil against him and he retailiates.

Looks like Korea and China are about to have a monopoly on the anime industry

God save us all

Captain_Yuri said:

NK is ramping up these missle tests, the problem is politics if the USA continues to do nothing and one these missles hits land and kills people then Trump will be blamed if we intervene and end NK then Trump will be called a war mongerer for a war that technically never ended and that has reaching boiling points way before he took office.  The best solution is convince China to help us overthrow that regime.

Good lord.North Korea is just crazy.

I know people will be against me on this, and war is never a good thing, but the world should deal with North Korea at once, before they do something trully stupid, like actually hitting another country with a missile or something worse.North Korea feels like a child that thinks the world is their for the taking, and someone suddenly gives him a gun.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:

Good lord.North Korea is just crazy.

I know people will be against me on this, and war is never a good thing, but the world should deal with North Korea at once, before they do something trully stupid, like actually hitting another country with a missile or something worse.North Korea feels like a child that thinks the world is their for the taking, and someone suddenly gives him a gun.

I guess my question is, what do you want us to do?