By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

KratosLives said:
could the missile have landed in japan ?

Yes sir

Around the Network

If this was a more agreeable world. I'd consider that everyone around the world refuse to do commerce with China. Every product made in china, is diverted to every other country around the world. Foreign movies, cars etc. do not enter the country. Maybe China would think twice before protecting NK.

archer9234 said:
If this was a perfect world. I'd consider that everyone around the world refuse to do commerce with China. Every product made in china, is diverted to every other country around the world. Foreign movies, cars etc. do not enter the country. Maybe China would think twice before protecting NK.

That's strange. If this was a perfect would, we wouldn't even have to worry about this stuff in the first place.

StarOcean said:
Jumpin said:

You think dropping a bunch of radioactive nuclear weapons right next door to Japan and North Korea are going to prevent them from being hurt? You think committing genocide, murdering tens of millions of people, is the best way to deal with Kim Jong Un?

It doesn't have to be nukes if it makes you so mad. It can be regular missiles. We have powerful enough ones to wipe them out. What do you propose be done? Because I can't see NK even existing in the next 10-15yrs

I'll tell you what I don't propose be done, committing genocide against tens of millions of people and starting world war 3. Also, why do canlt you see NK existing in the next 10 years?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
StarOcean said:

It doesn't have to be nukes if it makes you so mad. It can be regular missiles. We have powerful enough ones to wipe them out. What do you propose be done? Because I can't see NK even existing in the next 10-15yrs

I'll tell you what I don't propose be done, committing genocide against tens of millions of people and starting world war 3.

Is there a realistic solution that wont end with millions dead?

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Jumpin said:

I'll tell you what I don't propose be done, committing genocide against tens of millions of people and starting world war 3.

Yes, not nuking North Korea.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

VGPolyglot said:
Captain_Yuri said:
It feels like we are just waiting until they actually hit something that kills someone before doing anything about it..

What can we do about it?

The same thing we did about Osama Bin Laden in the end.

StarOcean said:
Jumpin said:

North Korea's goal isn't to start a war that'll kill millions of people, their goal is to show that they have weapons as a deterrent to those who want to invade them.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

What can we do about it?

The same thing we did about Osama Bin Laden in the end.

Osama Bin Laden wasn't the leader of a country with millions of people under his regime.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

North Korea's goal isn't to start a war that'll kill millions of people, their goal is to show that they have weapons as a deterrent to those who want to invade them.

Arguably it's just as much to provoke a response so they can "prove" to their people that the US etc are the bad guys, and use that as a means to keep control of their people.

They don't need missiles to do that, that can be done through education and propaganda. The nuclear weapons are a way of saying "if you try to invade us, we'll use these nukes".