By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bannon’s Breitbart tears into Trump after Afghanistan speech

Flilix said:
"I just dont get it!? How can we support him when bannon was one of the main reasons we elected him!?"

Lmao these comments on Breitbart are great.

And here I thought political endorsements seemed silly... Whenever some major figure endorses a candidate, I'd always think to myself "uhhh, congrats? Why is this news?"

Evidently there are many, many people who will vote for a person simply because some other person they like tells them to. Actually, I already knew that, I just never really gave much thought to endorsements as I personally have no interest in them.

I do wonder how large a portion of Trump voters are more loyal to or fond of Bannon than Trump; I imagine it's not a majority, but it must be a decently large number. 

Around the Network

Bannon was a distraction and removed, not the first time we've seen that in this administration.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Trump is treating the White House like his reality show. The level of instability does not body well. That being said, glad Bannon's gone.

Worst week for a president since Bush and Hurricane Katrina. This White House is melting down.

Firing Bannon was OK damage control, but the damage has already been done with the president basically destroying himself with his stupidity earlier in the week. 

Condemned by people in his own party, having his entire corporate councils resign because they don't want their brands associated with him, the heads of all branches of the military -- Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force all coming individually out to blast him for his handling of Charlottesville. This is a complete and utter gong show now. 

I think everyone saw that coming. Won't be last one either. Who's next though? Any predictions?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
I think everyone saw that coming. Won't be last one either. Who's next though? Any predictions?

Trump. 

"That's it you dumb fuck reality TV star ... keep messing up ... presidency will be mine soon enough ...."

Johnw1104 said: 

I do wonder how large a portion of Trump voters are more loyal to or fond of Bannon than Trump; I imagine it's not a majority, but it must be a decently large number. 

Oh, I'd bet an insignficiant number of Trump supporters actually know Bannon and he had virtually nothing to do with Trump becoming president.

He was a distraction and that's evident by all the celebrating left wingers are doing.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Soundwave said:
Barozi said:

Trump. 

"That's it you dumb fuck reality TV star ... keep messing up ... presidency will be mine soon enough ...."

Fun fact.  Mike Pence, with the support of Trump's cabinet, can declare Trump unfit for his position, and effectively suspend him pending congressional hearings.

lol one Bannon ally threatening to release the dirt on Trump regarding his mistresses, prostitutes, drug use, orgies, etc.

Errorist76 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I myself don't understand why CNN would be considered a leftist site.

I'm pretty sure in those circles everybody is considered a 'leftist' who tries to investigate against a supposedly 'right winged' person of choice, even if he's a traitor.

Not sure what side the OP is on btw. Don't really care tbh. 

CNN is referred to as leftist mostly because they were caught talking about how the anti-right agenda they push is mostly rubbish and that they were only doing it for ratings.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames