By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130
Hynad said:
Lawlight said:

How do you propose we begin?

LOL

Hey! Now you mock me! Isn't that mod-worthy?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Hi, my name is Rol.

Today I have an important announcement to make. The ban I received last week marked the 50th* entry in my moderation history.

Many of you probably know me as someone who analyzes the psychology of forum members, but what's also worth of note is that I am self-aware. I know that I have a reputation among many people that I get away with virtually anything here on VGC and therefore I am allegedly free to post anything I want. However, the facts clearly contradict this belief. How many VGC members do you know that have as long of a moderation history as I have? Or to make things more manageable, how many do you know that have a moderation history at least half as long as mine? You'll probably still struggle to name half a dozen correct answers.

Not sure what else to say, because this thread wasn't made to say that I have a problem with moderation. I just thought I should state the facts to clear up a common misconception, now that I've reached such a nice milestone.

*Number includes four moderations from the time before moderation histories were implemented.

Teach me senpai! I'm only at 32 and 12 of them are only boring warnings and I think 2 of the bans have been overturned.

What was your longest ban and how many of them have been overturned?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Roll is to vgchartz what luigi is to mario.

Congrats on #52 Rol. You are the revolver Ocelot of Vgchartz!

Paul said:

You mean Wario :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
Paul said:

You mean a Chain Chomp. Constantly chomping on people and then being chained for it. And yet he's still relentlessly continuing to chomp at people. He cannot really be killed though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Peh said:

You mean a Chain Chomp. Constantly chomping on people and then being chained for it. And yet he's still relentlessly continuing to chomp at people. He cannot really be killed though.

A power Star (Mod) can kill a Chain Chomp.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
vivster said:

Apparently not.

vivster said:
Peh said:

Apparently not.

Yeah, reality and fiction don't seem to go hand in hand.

Kerotan said:
I felt sorry when you got your last ban. Instead I'm now honoured to have played a part. To think I was responsible for such a milestone moderation. Where's my badge?

Anyway you have a lot of posts over many years. Moderations per post are a better way to judge this kind of thing. And you'd be down the list by that metric. Nothing special.

You know that an epic savage when Rol have nothing to respond to that!