By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130

Congrats, Rol!

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
I only got 1 warning. First week. Lesson learned.

Lesson learned indeed. You seem like a very good user, I love reading your posts.

PS: Never got anything.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

spurgeonryan said:
vivster said:

There are people who got permabanned with less than 20 or even 10 entries. 52 entries while not even being close to permaban seems like a feat to me. I'm only at 34 and I'm already at 7 day ban legths.

Pfft.. I think like my second ban had me at 7 or more. 

Most likely well deserved.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

must be up to 70 these days?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

LipeJJ said:
OTBWY said:
I only got 1 warning. First week. Lesson learned.

Lesson learned indeed. You seem like a very good user, I love reading your posts.

Well shit, thanks!

Hope it's not sarcastic heh

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
LipeJJ said:

Well shit, thanks!

It’s not sarcastic. You’re one of the best new members.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
OTBWY said:

Well shit, thanks!

It’s not sarcastic. You’re one of the best new members.

Making friends everyday :)

RolStoppable said:

This seems like a good time to ask you how many people you've banned during your tenure as a moderator. As usual, spambots and alt accounts are to be excluded from the total.

RolStoppable said:

Platina got high marks for role model, positive attitude, then low marks for the questions about being a good fit as moderator.

Let's say that you were correct again :p

Mod tools, very useful. Modding people, not a fan

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Congrats 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Not sure if this was asked before but do you count overturn messages in your entries?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.