By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

When you had to much cake and can't leave the house anymore.

http://i.magaimg.net/img/1cnl.gif

Around the Network

It's a pretty bad lose to VGchartz if she has upped and left, she was a pretty fun member of the community, hope she's alright with whatever went down though.

Like I said... site loses out if she did go, and I'm not just talking about a GPU.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

bonzobanana said:
VGPolyglot said:

Onionberry was the winner, she gets to keep the GTX 1080 TI!

I guess I'm a winner too as I haven't given away all my worldly belongings for free.

You should try it sometime with something you haven't used in awhile that is still in good condition.  I don't like accumulating lot of shit that just sits in my garage or house.  If I don't plan on using it within a year or so then I'll just put it on the curb.  Someone else that wants it can put it to some use. 

Obligatory Onionberry enquiry.

Think it's fair to say she's not coming back for a loooong time.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Obligatory Onionberry enquiry.

Think it's fair to say she's not coming back for a loooong time.

This looks more and more like a scam every day that passes.

Around the Network

Yup, she left and wanted to make a fool out of us one last time. Mission accomplished!

Man, you people are still getting worked up over this?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Man, you people are still getting worked up over this?

I say it's more of, when a poster leaves this site, it's tradition to go on a tirade and then demand a permaban in a thread.  I still haven't seen said thread... or Onionberry giving booty shots one last time.

mZuzek said:
VGPolyglot said:

This looks more and more like a scam every day that passes.

I'm pretty sure this was officially confirmed a scam quite a while ago.

Jesus, really!?

This has to be (the troll)  thread of the year or decade. Went from cringe worthy to utterly hilarious.