By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

thread should get locked imo

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

*just keeping this on my forum buddy*

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

My pc is a little cripple,
It needs an upgrade on the triple,
Onion you cause me to ripple,
Would you like a zuckle of my zipple?

That's my poem, now let me go home.

OnionBerry
Your ass is round like a berry
And that makes me horny

writing, composed, edited ~ chapset

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

deskpro2k3 said:
thread should get locked imo

but then where will I get my OnionBerry updates??

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
SpokenTruth said:

A scam would suggest entrants had to pay something of value.

I've lost nothing.

Integrity? Dignity? Nah?

Is money everything in the world?

(...nah. I haven't lost any dignity or integrity either, I'm fine with this turnout.)

Traded some dignity in exchange for hilarity. Worth it!

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

Traded some dignity in exchange for hilarity. Worth it!

Hey! I hadn't seen you in a while (we definitely haven't talked for a long time), so how's it going?

Pretty good, I'm pretty busy this year, I have like 20 hours of work a week in addition to school (it's my own choice though, so I can't complain), but I think I needed a tight schedule to improve my working routines, so maybe it'll make me a better person or something haha. How about you?

There are probably a couple reasons why she's gone, but I doubt any of it has anything to do with her attempting to humiliate anyone. As a troll, it's pretty tame.

She could have made a thread asking for guys to pose in a provocative manner, like a full body booty pic with their game collection and a fedora. She could have asked people to write their most embarrassing story. She could have asked people to act out their poems.

Thinking this was to troll people is i dunno, overly sensitive? Either that or you guys are easily impressed.

Rather, I've been recently wondering if maybe she received some private messages with offensive content? Maybe she reported something and was ignored?I'm curious if any of the mods know anything.

theprof00 said:
There are probably a couple reasons why she's gone, but I doubt any of it has anything to do with her attempting to humiliate anyone. As a troll, it's pretty tame.

She could have made a thread asking for guys to pose in a provocative manner, like a full body booty pic with their game collection and a fedora. She could have asked people to write their most embarrassing story. She could have asked people to act out their poems.

Thinking this was to troll people is i dunno, overly sensitive?

Rather, I've been recently wondering if maybe she received some private messages with offensive content? Maybe she reported something and was ignored?I'm curious if any of the mods know anything.

Or she was a chat bot the whole time.
OnionBerry was a Google experiment.

theprof00 said:

Thinking this was to troll people is i dunno, overly sensitive? Either that or you guys are easily impressed.

Come on man it's obvious this was a troll. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'