By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

theprof00 said:
COKTOE said:

Ok, so here's my idea as to what's happened: Now, if anybody here remembers, she created a thread a few months ago stating that she was moving. From New York to just outside Las Vegas. I asked her about it just over a month ago, and she said she wasn't there yet, the implication being that she was still moving. Now, that's a big move, and perhaps she was able to take some time off work to start the process mid-month, allowing her to be almost fully moved in by the beginning of September. She would have been very busy, and this accounts for her prolonged absence durning the time she was supposed to announce the contest winner. And then, right near the end of the move, she was arrested.

This makes perfect sense.

Everybody, besides the 2 of us, is going to look so foolish when she gets out of prison.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Ok, so here's my idea as to what's happened: Now, if anybody here remembers, she created a thread a few months ago stating that she was moving. From New York to just outside Las Vegas. I asked her about it just over a month ago, and she said she wasn't there yet, the implication being that she was still moving. Now, that's a big move, and perhaps she was able to take some time off work to start the process mid-month, allowing her to be almost fully moved in by the beginning of September. She would have been very busy, and this accounts for her prolonged absence durning the time she was supposed to announce the contest winner. And then, right near the end of the move, she was arrested.

Do you have any theories about the reason why she was arrested?

COKTOE said:
theprof00 said:

This makes perfect sense.

Everybody, besides the 2 of us, is going to look so foolish when she gets out of prison.

Is it that common to get arrested in the US (and be kept in prison for over a week without a trial), that this is the most plausible reason for her absence for you two?

Flilix said:
COKTOE said:

I have a feeling it was for smoking ecstacy pills. I initially thought she might have been caught smoking oxycodone pills, because she had access to them in her job, but her demeanor isn't in line with an oxy smoker. I'm thinking she tried to acquire some pills to smoke in her new city, and due to the fact she didn't know anybody there, got busted while making a new contact. That's my theory.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Conina said:
COKTOE said:

Is it that common to get arrested in the US (and be kept in prison for over a week without a trial), that this is the most plausible reason for her absence for you two?

Regardless of what happened to her, just so you know: If you get arrested for a felony or more, you are generally held at a  precinct  until your trial which is within a couple days, and then if you lose you go to actual jail. The only way to go home is to meet bail. 

EDIT: Also, Coktoe is just poking fun at me

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Flilix said:

I have a feeling it was for smoking ecstacy pills. I initially thought she might have been caught smoking oxycodone pills, because she had access to them in her job, but her demeanor isn't in line with an oxy smoker. I'm thinking she tried to acquire some pills to smoke in her new city, and due to the fact she didn't know anybody there, got busted while making a new contact. That's my theory.

Da fuq?  The above seems waaaaay more convoluted versus just saying she trolled all the boys on here hard before leaving for good.  Operating against a deadline and all... seems like she knew/planned that she wasn't going to be back, and trolled everyone.

Reason for leaving may be forever unknown, but you don't plan your arrest.

Who won?

NobleTeam360 said:
Who won?

Onion and anyone who was smart enough to not participate

COKTOE said:
Flilix said:

lol. On what planet to people smoke MDMA?

g911turbo said:
COKTOE said:

Da fuq?  The above seems waaaaay more convoluted versus just saying she trolled all the boys on here hard before leaving for good.  Operating against a deadline and all... seems like she knew/planned that she wasn't going to be back, and trolled everyone.

Reason for leaving may be forever unknown, but you don't plan your arrest.

Yeah, like theprof00 said I'm just messing around.

FIT_Gamer said:
COKTOE said:

lol. On what planet to people smoke MDMA?

You know what? I picked that because it sounded absurd. Thought it was kinda funny. Because who the fuck would do that? But I just googled it and it turns out it's a thing. People actually do smoke ecstacy. Because of course they do. I would have been perfectly happy looking like dumbass and never responding, but since it's a real thing, I might as well come clean. :)

monocle_layton said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Who won?

Onion and anyone who was smart enough to not participate

You sure seem enamored at the ( admittedly likely ) prospect that onionberry pulled a fast one on some of our fellow members with a dick move. Why is this? I can't pass judgment, as I don't know what's happened with absolute certainty. The most positive outcome I can plausibly envision is that she can no longer give away the prize as intended, and is in a shameful, self imposed exile. I doubt this is the case. There's no real good scenarios to choose from after that.