By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

theprof00 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Man, you're jumping to some pretty extreme conclusions

I'm just using process of elimination.

perhaps her contract was up.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
theprof00 said:

I'm just using process of elimination.

And that's the simplest answer? I'm pretty sure there are other simpler answers before we reach that point.

Like what

theprof00 said:
VGPolyglot said:

And that's the simplest answer? I'm pretty sure there are other simpler answers before we reach that point.

Like what

This was fake? She just hasn't felt like coming on? She forgot? She's been busy in her personal life?

mZuzek said:
VGPolyglot said:

This was fake? She just hasn't felt like coming on? She forgot? She's been busy in her personal life?

I don't see how any of that is more likely than her being arrested.

Hmm, you know what would actually be even more likely? That she got kidnapped by an alien race and taken to their home planet!

VGPolyglot said:
theprof00 said:

Like what

oh you know I forgot, she probably just lost her password. Or maybe she's an astronaut! Or what if she was all a figment of our imagination

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
mZuzek said:

I don't see how any of that is more likely than her being arrested.

Hmm, you know what would actually be even more likely? That she got kidnapped by an alien race and taken to their home planet!

do you know OB, like personally?

Pointless getting a gtx 1080 because the one x is about to come out and out perform it at a much cheaper price.

Snoopy said:
Pointless getting a gtx 1080 because the one x is about to come out and out perform it at a much cheaper price.

Even if it outperformed a 1080 for $500, the ps4 would STILL sell more. Hell, the Switch (which is ridiculously weaker) would obliterate all xbox sales since it has no games. Slap in as much power as you think it has. It means nothing when everything is delayed, a timed exclusive, or dull.

monocle_layton said:
Snoopy said:

Even if it outperformed a 1080 for $500, the ps4 would STILL sell more. Hell, the Switch (which is ridiculously weaker) would obliterate all xbox sales since it has no games. Slap in as much power as you think it has. It means nothing when everything is delayed, a timed exclusive, or dull.

But it does have games. Halo 5, Gears 4, Forza Horizon series,Forza Motorsport series, Recore, Dead rising 3 and 4, Titan Fall, Halo Wars, Killer Instinct,Sunset overdrive, PUBG, super lucky tales, Ori, Cuphead, quantum break and more. Plus all the multiplatform games that run and play better which is what most ps4 owners buy. Most ps4 don't even buy their exclusives, thats why there is literally only two ps4 exclusives that sold more than 3 million.

Occam's Razer. The simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Chances are it was a big joke. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'