By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

Snoopy said:
monocle_layton said:

Even if it outperformed a 1080 for $500, the ps4 would STILL sell more. Hell, the Switch (which is ridiculously weaker) would obliterate all xbox sales since it has no games. Slap in as much power as you think it has. It means nothing when everything is delayed, a timed exclusive, or dull.

But it does have games. Halo 5, Gears 4, Forza Horizon series,Forza Motorsport series, Recore, Dead rising 3 and 4, Titan Fall, Halo Wars, Killer Instinct,Sunset overdrive, PUBG, super lucky tales, Ori, Cuphead, quantum break and more. Plus all the multiplatform games that run and play better which is what most ps4 owners buy. Most ps4 don't even buy their exclusives, thats why there is literally only two ps4 exclusives that sold more than 3 million.

Well, most consoles don't have a game with an attach ratio of over 50%.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Pointless getting a gtx 1080 because the one x is about to come out and out perform it at a much cheaper price.

*siiigggh*

Snoopy said:
Pointless getting a gtx 1080 because the one x is about to come out and out perform it at a much cheaper price.

Don't you ever get tired of spreading FUD, lies, and ignorance?

Lol, one x better than having a 1080.

Anyyywho,
I'm going to go ahead and say I don't want the ti. I just want to know ob is ok.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Occam's Razer. The simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Chances are it was a big joke. 

You're not applying that law correctly. It doesn't factor in a now 17 day disappearance after posting everyday for 3 years

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

You're not applying that law correctly. It doesn't factor in a now 17 day disappearance after posting everyday for 3 years

Did you check throughout her entire post history to verify that? Maybe she has taken hiatuses before.

VGPolyglot said:
Snoopy said:

But it does have games. Halo 5, Gears 4, Forza Horizon series,Forza Motorsport series, Recore, Dead rising 3 and 4, Titan Fall, Halo Wars, Killer Instinct,Sunset overdrive, PUBG, super lucky tales, Ori, Cuphead, quantum break and more. Plus all the multiplatform games that run and play better which is what most ps4 owners buy. Most ps4 don't even buy their exclusives, thats why there is literally only two ps4 exclusives that sold more than 3 million.

Well, most consoles don't have a game with an attach ratio of over 50%.

Have you not looked at best selling games? It is mostly multiplatform games for the most part. Destiny on ps4 alone will outsell almost all ps4 exclusives this year combined. 

theprof00 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Quitting the website/taking a break is a far simpler answer than your theories. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

No I'm just here all the time. And I'm not about to wastey time going through post history.

There's a diff between a hiatus, and say, disappearing less than a day before a deadline she set.
Just put yourself in her shoes man,
You have an extra thing that you want to give to your community of online friends and make up a random contest idea, and then what.

Tell me, what would make you not come back

Miguel_Zorro said:
You guys got played. It was funny when it was happening. But the ongoing concern, some real, some joking, is hilarious.

Hey there are users here that would be banned for doing this xD

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'